Here is a thread for people who have stuff to trade but don't know how much it's worth.
This is a continuation of the older thread by the same name here
as it needed updating.Before you consider posting here know this
. 95% of all posts in the former thread was just a listing of minis currently in production. That is not what we can help you with here. If your models can still be bought from GW then you visit their homepage (http://www.games-workshop.com
) and enter the online store, tally up the models you have on your list and then knock off 50% for the models if you have assembled or painted them, possibly more if you have painted them in a bad way, and a bit less if you have painted them well, and there you go. If your things are still untouched and wrapped in plastic, you can get a bit more, but never expect to sell at retail-cost. There is no need for you to post your list here just to have us tell you to do this. That is as bad as spamming.If you have OOP (out of prodution)-stuff, or limited edition models or such
, things you cannot find in GW's online store, then we can help you. That
is what this thread is for. Before you post here you need to be able to provide the following.
1. Exactly how many models of each kind we are talking about.
2. What condition the models are in; MIB (mint in blister/box), still on sprues, in bits, assembled, painted (quality of paintjob) or a mix thereof.
3. If anything is damaged and/or broken.
4. Where in the world you are. If you do not provide this we can't help you with currency-conversions, and will just state the price in USD.
Example of a bad post
So I have a bunch of necron warriors and some scarabs and threedestroyers, and one of those tall thingies
You can still get this in the online store, so it does not belong here. But it is also a bad post beause of the rules.
1. No exact modelcount.
2. No condition given
3. No information, although calling the monolith "the tall thingie" is a bad omen
4. No local information.
Example of a good post
Hi. I have a limited edition Games Day 99 Marine Captain still MIB. I also have a limited eidtion High Elf Battlestandardbeare r mint but out of the box, missing the base. I live in the UK.
These are things we can help you with, and gives ample information about what is in this lot, and in what condition they are.