News: We have moved servers!!

You will likely have to log in again, since the old cookies were replaced with freshly baked ones. This new server should run much faster and is more modern than the old clunker that supported the site for over a decade.

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: 40k History of point changes?  (Read 85 times)

Offline magenb

• Aspect Warrior
  • I *LOVE* 40k Online!
40k History of point changes?
« on: January 9, 2021, 09:02:20 PM »
Beside the point change just released (2021) has there been any other updates to points since the Munitorum Field Manual July 2020?

In looking at the latest point updates, I noticed some point cost issues in battlescribe compared to original MFM book, specifically for admech.

Offline Lord of Winter and War

• The Cause of Diabetes -Captain- Necrontyr Immortal - KoN Veteran - Master of All Diplomacy | Wi-Fi Nomad |
  • Staff
  • Armies: Harlequins, Spiderfang, Bonereapers, Space Wolves
Re: 40k History of point changes?
« Reply #1 on: January 9, 2021, 09:46:30 PM »
Beside the point change just released (2021) has there been any other updates to points since the Munitorum Field Manual July 2020?

In looking at the latest point updates, I noticed some point cost issues in battlescribe compared to original MFM book, specifically for admech.

There has not been changes since that book.

I also wouldn't rely on battlescribe as the be all, end all of points accuracy.
Harlequin Army Blog

That's not blatant, this is blatant: I'm super happy that I'm playing Austria, the greatest nation in all of Diplomacy!

Azore of Austria