News: We have moved servers!!

You will likely have to log in again, since the old cookies were replaced with freshly baked ones. This new server should run much faster and is more modern than the old clunker that supported the site for over a decade.

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Super Heavy Auxiliary  (Read 1304 times)

Offline BoyWonder

• I *LOVE* 40k Online!
Super Heavy Auxiliary
« on: April 15, 2018, 03:49:12 PM »
Good afternoon,

I wanted to start a thread pertaining to our Super Heavy option. Has anyone fielded any on the tabletop? if so how was there performance? I am getting ready to purchase a Cerberus Heavy Tank Destroyer, once I get it painted up it will definitely be hitting the tabletop. Any comments and feedback on this thread are most welcome, I figured it would be a great resource for many of us considering I have not been able to find much if any information on our Super Heavy option for chaos space Marines.