News: We have moved servers!!

You will likely have to log in again, since the old cookies were replaced with freshly baked ones. This new server should run much faster and is more modern than the old clunker that supported the site for over a decade.

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Soul reaper cannon and hellfyre missle rack  (Read 1373 times)

Offline Brash

• Titan Games
  • Armies: Chaos Space Marines
Soul reaper cannon and hellfyre missle rack
« on: January 23, 2018, 03:19:52 AM »
I was just curious if people are giving the scarab occult terminator with the soul reaper cannon the hellfyre missile rack as well. Or if I should give them to two separate guys or if that is even an option.

Cheers, Brash
Ave Dominus Nox

Offline Lord of Winter and War

• The Cause of Diabetes -Captain- Necrontyr Immortal - KoN Veteran - Master of All Diplomacy | Wi-Fi Nomad |
  • Armies: Harlequins, Spiderfang, Bonereapers, Space Wolves
Re: Soul reaper cannon and hellfyre missle rack
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 05:18:29 PM »
I think this question will be good to wait a couple of weeks on. The Thousand Sons book is going on pre-order this weekend, and there might be changes to how these weapons work. I don't have access to the wording of the Index on these guys, but if you're allowed to have both weapons on the same guy, it's probably not a bad idea to do so. Not many weapons can pick models out of squads.

Harlequin Army Blog

That's not blatant, this is blatant: I'm super happy that I'm playing Austria, the greatest nation in all of Diplomacy!

Azore of Austria

Offline Brash

• Titan Games
  • Armies: Chaos Space Marines
Re: Soul reaper cannon and hellfyre missle rack
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2018, 01:40:02 AM »
Yeah your right I will hold off on mounting them.
Ave Dominus Nox