News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Starting a Campaign with a Friend  (Read 724 times)

Offline Gunner1116

Starting a Campaign with a Friend
« on: October 22, 2010, 01:34:36 PM »
Hey guys, I decided to start a campaign with my friend, he is playing orks and I am playing my Space Marines. The Map isn't very big since only 2 of us are playing. I haven't yet decided how you win yet though.

Okay here is how it works. You start off Landing on a certain region with a fairly large amount of soldiers [2500-3000 to start with]. You start off with a certain amount of food and water supplies. There are various places to resupply, but if an army runs out of food or water, it starts losing soldiers [points] For every turn you go without food or water, you have to give up a certain amount of points. There are other strategic areas, like communications arrays which allow you to contact high command and gain reinforcements if you role right. Also, there is a missile base wich if you controll, you get to launch a ST 10 AP 2 Large Blast template once per battle. Not sure what the scatter will be. Also, supply depos allow you to resupply, and give aid to your wounded [get reinforcements, not as much as the Com Arrays though.]

This is just the basic set up I am thinking of, as I said before I don't know what the victory conditions will be. Tell me what you think of this basic outline.
"Don't take life too seriously, you'll never make it out alive."