News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: IG Codex Redo  (Read 9265 times)

Offline ImperialCommander

Re:IG Codex Redo
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2002, 03:08:57 PM »
Well a little bit up this thread i heard the lines "..orks are dumb" ...now i know this sounds like defence from an ork player..but actualy in a piece of fluff (i think back of ork codex...) theres a bit about scientists studying the orkoid species and one of their conclusions was "..there has been no evidence to suggest that orks poses a lower inteluct then humans, they seem to prefer a more straight forward aproach to problem solving" (something along those lines)

"The only future peace has to offer is war"

Offline Delone

• I'm back
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2002, 05:19:28 PM »
Well than, I'm mistaken :D  The Orks ARE AS SMART AS HUMANS (Oh dear god help me!)  Okay, but lets put it this way, they act dumb.

Ohh, you wait 'til you play a kid Staatz.  Just watch out, and make sure it ain't A fat kid using Marines with a bunch of Plasma Cannons

My advice ;D

GRRRR!!  I wanted to jump across the table and PUNCH HIM!!  Mocking me, MOCKING MY 'NIDS!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2002, 05:20:42 PM by Delone »

Offline Bezerker

• Blood for the Blood God!
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2002, 05:35:47 PM »
It is true that there are always those little ones that are rather, welll, are totally annoying! ( You know the ones that insist a collar of khorne is a 2+ invurnerable save for anything, the only thing that has that are those shadow fields )

However, not all younger players are clueless, ( I wasn't when I was ) I think if kids take the hobby seriously and not as, WOW Look at the dragon mommy, mommy the dragon.  I think they are ok, atleast good. However, i suggest not playing 10 year olds. ( the idea of invincibility is still stuck in their mind with that squad of kroot warriors without armor cannot be hurt by a heavy bolter )

As for other things, 4th edition, am I behind? Last time I knew I had just completed a chaos marine army when they came out with the new ones! So is there a 4th edition here soon, or is it just a bunch of revisions on the 3rd. ( I always thought the 3rd was ultimate )
The Throne was a mile high. Constructed of ancient brass and bare, bone white skulls. A river of blood twisted around it and followed down a long brass road to meet the throne. The place was lite only from the white hot fire which erupted from time to time, a evil forge. As I approached the top I lo

Offline Grim Stalker

• Ancient
  • Honour and Duty
    • Grim Stalker's Imperial Guard
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2002, 05:47:58 PM »
thats what i thought, but apparently GW is working on it...

i mean i have no idea at all when they will be released or anything like that, its just i know there will be 4th edition rules...

grim