News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Veil of Darkness and Pariahs  (Read 1476 times)

Offline 123rd Steel Legion

Veil of Darkness and Pariahs
« on: March 13, 2003, 07:15:03 AM »
I want to ask you lot about Pariahs and the veil of darkness since I'm writing up an army list for a friend

Can Pariahs be teleported with it or not? the codex kinda doesn't explain very well by saying it can transport one unit of Necrons then then says specific units.

I'm guessing you can't but thanks anyways
The 123rd Steel Legion

Offline ShadowX

• Life is a privilege. Death is your right.
Re:Veil of Darkness and Pariahs
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2003, 07:44:38 AM »
The Viel of Darkness entry actually is very specific.  It states that you may only teleport models with the "Necron" special rule; not just Necrons.  So unfortunately, no, you're not allowed to teleport Pariahs.  

Although watching whole armies take Morale Checks on LD7 from a Nightmare Shroud.. Damn impossible thoughts..

Xhadow
Aegis insubstantial; before the deluge.

We are already Dead.

Only the Insane have the strength to prosper.  Only those who prosper truly judge what is sane.

I shall become a Blight upon the land.  And everything I touch shall wither and die.

Offline Halberd-Blue

• Lazerous Penguin
  • Long Live C'Nesha
    • Lord of the Universe's Website
Re:Veil of Darkness and Pariahs
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2003, 03:46:18 PM »
The Viel of Darkness entry actually is very specific.  It states that you may only teleport models with the "Necron" special rule; not just Necrons.  So unfortunately, no, you're not allowed to teleport Pariahs.  

Although watching whole armies take Morale Checks on LD7 from a Nightmare Shroud.. Damn impossible thoughts..

Xhadow
Not impossible... just illegal.   ;)  Or your opponent can do it for you, if he/she is stupid/has a really cunning plan.
"The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal."