News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: MacGyvork's Workshop: Orks  (Read 5076 times)

Offline SKEETERGOD

• Infinity Circuit | Boss Orkountant | I used Flash Gitz and didn't lose! | KoN Warlord
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • The best upgrade for an ork, is more orks!
  • Armies: Hmmmm.... Orks?
Re: MacGyvork's Workshop: Orks
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2012, 08:05:40 AM »
Sounds like a great deal. I see many rockit buggies in your future.  :)
"It needs but one foe to breed a war. And even those who have not swords can still die upon them" (Lady Eowyn)
     We orks are not about being the hero; We orks are about being the mob.

Quote from: angel of death 007
Skeetergod: (adj) A crazy fascination for all things combustible mixed with an unhealty lust for red paint. see also Speed Freak

Offline Shas'Oink

• Sky Ray Pimp Daddy | Infinity Circuit | Ban me, I dare you! | The Fallen didn't fall, they were pushed. | Winner of the 2008 40K Online Longest Title Competition, awarded again with oak leaves, five years and running | Now with O:nkling! | Axe
  • Ancient
  • 87% sure I'm straight
    • oinks overambitious terrain project(s)
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2012, 06:05:13 PM »
I am posting here on account of the fact that you've got some great stuff going on here and I want to keep up on it!!

Whats the deal with those forge world models then??? commissions?

As for the Orks, you dont do things by halves now do you!?! love it... looking forward to seeing seeing more painting done... and modelling... and converting... and greenstuff... and yeah, well pretty much all of it!

Offline ΦMacGyvorkΦ

• Ork Boy
  • Don't botha me! I'm workin' on sumfin'!
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2012, 06:44:42 PM »
Sounds like a great deal. I see many rockit buggies in your future.  :)

SKEETERGOD,

I thought so as well  ;) That is potentially a LOT of rokkit buggies but I somewhat have my heart set on converting 6 of these up as my rokkit buggies. It is such a beautiful model and I wanted to incorporate it into my army in some fashion.

I guess we'll see what the future holds  :)

I am posting here on account of the fact that you've got some great stuff going on here and I want to keep up on it!!

Whats the deal with those forge world models then??? commissions?

As for the Orks, you dont do things by halves now do you!?! love it... looking forward to seeing seeing more painting done... and modelling... and converting... and greenstuff... and yeah, well pretty much all of it!

O:nk,

Thanks for following, I am juggling quite a few projects at the moment and sometimes I feel like I may have bit off more than I can chew  ::).

The Tantalus belongs to a mate of mine and I helped him clean it up and prepare it for assembly so he decided to give me all his spare Orks as a thankyou  ;D

The Thunderhawk Gunship is also his, however he will be bringing it over regularly to my place to work on it and, as you can imagine, it is quite the project to clean and assemble. I am looking forward to taking more detailed pictures of the process. I am not sure if he wants me to paint it for him or not at this stage.

As for the Orks, well, I suppose I don't. I seem to throw myself head first into projects like these and take it as a personal challenge to do the best job I can  ;)