Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Runes  (Read 780 times)

Offline parsious

• Newest
  • I *LOVE* 40k Online!
Runes
« on: May 5, 2022, 05:33:24 PM »
Hi Team,

So I'm finally making the step of getting back into 40K fter a few years away from the money pit, and im building up an Eldar army as pointy eared gits realy have always been my first love in the grim dark.

my question is dose anyone have a good resource about the runes, I can find the easy stuff with Craftworld and Aspect along with the really generic and self explanitary infinity rune but I am hoping that someone has a resource for all the other runes that are on the Craftworlds transfer sheet.

Online Myen'Tal

• Lazerous Penguin
Re: Runes
« Reply #1 on: May 5, 2022, 06:16:10 PM »
Hi Parsious,

Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay  :).

Googling 'Aeldari Runes' and selecting the first option, probably a United Kingdom based website - and you will have your answer. Lots of Aeldari runes catalogued throughout the ages there.

Good luck!
JohnMaloneBooks website - Blog #3 - From Novella to Novel

- 5/5 Reader's Favorite Review!

A Sanctum of Swords: Embers Edition is coming soon w/ audiobook!

Offline parsious

• Newest
  • I *LOVE* 40k Online!
« Reply #2 on: May 6, 2022, 09:36:57 PM »
Thanks for the Reply

and yep i have seen that resource and a few others that reference it ... my issue id while its great for the basic stuff it seems to have a lot of the runes and decals from the transfer sheet only listed as "Eldar transfer sheet" and i was hopingf somone else may know of somehting a bit moree ... if not thats ok ... im already thinking that im going to be not having too many transfers on my army ... im not sure that they are needed for Eldar

Offline Kage2020

• Knower of Things
  • Ancient
  • Mar a tha, mar a bha, mar a bhitheas vyth go bragh
« Reply #3 on: May 7, 2022, 05:02:13 AM »
If you're really wanting to have fun, consider looking at the Futhark Runes and and their three aettirs to have some really cool fun.

:D