News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Witchblades vs Singing Spears - Jetbike Seer Council  (Read 5370 times)

Offline BubbaMack

• Adamantium Beer Gut!!
Re: Witchblades vs Singing Spears - Jetbike Seer Council
« Reply #20 on: December 2, 2008, 07:51:50 AM »
Quick question, if you pop a tank with the spears are you allowed to assault the unit inside? Always thought they were a different 'unit'
Yes you can assault the Squad inside. My connection sucks right now or I would try to find the FAQ that clears it up.  Check to Rules Questions threads and you can find the link. That allows the spear to make 3 attacks in one turn, 1 to throw and 2 to assault on the charge.  They have worked for me on several occasions.  Not the perfect load out for every army or every situation, but nothing is perfect 100% of the time.

I prefer the ability to throw first and avoid having only CC weapons to be better then the extra attack in CC.  Only my opinion.
...but I could be wrong.

Offline -Φ Ulfhedinn Φ- Servant of the Lord of Dark Delights

• Juggernaught of Fornication
Re: Witchblades vs Singing Spears - Jetbike Seer Council
« Reply #21 on: December 2, 2008, 07:57:50 AM »
Yes, i suppose the option is to throw a spear in lieu of a destructor template which i may go with a mini council.

Hrmz...

-Ulfhedinn-
"The very touch of our god's breath overwhelms mortal senses with the scent of delight... the slightest purr of our god's voice is enough to stimulate the senses into eternal and blissful oblivion. To the followers of Slaanesh the mortal world is grey and insipid compared to the sensual paradise that is the master's affection."