News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: tau battle force  (Read 5297 times)

Offline Tau Master

• my carbine laser dot will mark your death.
tau battle force
« on: July 16, 2002, 10:24:47 PM »
what does the Tau battle force box brings. could you tell me i cant find it anywhere.thanks in advance.
FOR THE GREATER GOOD!!!

Callidus

Re:tau battle force
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2002, 11:00:44 PM »
The Tau Battle Force contains: 12 Fire Warriors, 12 Kroot, 3 Crisis Battlesuits, and 10 drones. And it's the best deal EVER! I live in Canada, and it's $110. Seperatly, each Crisis is $28, 12 Fire Warriors or Kroot is $32, and drones usually come with those thing. So, basically you pay for the Firwarriors, the Kroot and 1 Crisis, and the rest is FREE!!! What a deal!

Offline Mystic511

• I *Love* EldarOnline! No, really, i do!
    • Personal Website
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2002, 01:25:10 AM »
Depending on how seriously you want to build tau, I would say try looking for a Tau Boxed Army.  It's everything in the battle force, plus a hammerhead and devilfish, plus more firewarriors, more kroot, some broadsides, and a limited edition ethereal that's only in the army box set.

On ebay, i've found it for $150 US brand new.  And it retails for around $200

This is basically all you need to have a general tau army... you will of course, buy more stuff on top of that cuz all of us serious hardcore gamers are shopaholics.   ;D

Offline DeadSeraphim

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2002, 03:48:02 PM »
Yup.  To the point that actually painting everything I have would take me months, assuming no breaks to sleep or eat...

And yet I still check EBay every day.

Sad, really.

Offline Tau Master

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2002, 01:40:45 PM »
that e bay stuff sounds good but i live in bolivia and i don't know haw much the shipping will cost me.
FOR THE GREATER GOOD!!!

Offline DeadSeraphim

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2002, 02:29:20 PM »
I'd check on shipping costs through companies that ship there, don't know if FedEx does or not, but you can check on their web site.

Offline Tau Master

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2002, 02:20:36 PM »
they do. fedex and this other one i dont remember it's name now. if you get to know how much it is yould do me a favor, thanks. ;D
FOR THE GREATER GOOD!!!

Offline DeadSeraphim

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2002, 11:16:02 AM »
Well problem is that it's a weight/bulk consideration as well as location (for example, shipments from the USA will be different than shipments from the UK).  Which means that different items you bid on, because of bulk/weight, will cost different ammounts.

Which means I can't really look it up for you, it's something you'll have to check as you bid on stuff.