News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Flamers????  (Read 1562 times)

Offline Belgarion85

• CHECK OUT MY HOMEPAGE!
    • My homepage!!!
Flamers????
« on: October 23, 2002, 01:11:36 PM »
Question!
Where have you other SoB players got your flamers from?

I am soon to start and I wanna know I you get a flamer in every 5box with sisters...
Is it so?  ??? ??? ???
"A Traitor can never be forgiven. A Traitor will never find peace in this world or the next. There is nothing as wretched or as hated in all the world as a Traitor."

Offline Colonel N. T. Iquacu

Re:Flamers????
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2002, 06:29:35 AM »
I think the box set has only the sisters with Bolters.  I think you have to buy the ones with assault weapons separately.  I havent got any yet so not sure.  Next time I see the set I will ask. ???

Offline Colonel N. T. Iquacu

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2002, 06:33:19 AM »
 8) hey good news.  I just went to the Games Workshop site.  Every SoB set has one flamer in it.  If that helps let me know. ;)

Offline Belgarion85

• CHECK OUT MY HOMEPAGE!
    • My homepage!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2002, 09:43:38 AM »
I just noticed myself  ;).
Its great
"A Traitor can never be forgiven. A Traitor will never find peace in this world or the next. There is nothing as wretched or as hated in all the world as a Traitor."

Sisters of Battle

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2002, 07:03:22 PM »
Did you know that u actually don't save any money getting the Sisters Boxes? It costs the same to buy them in balistas (1 battle sister (3 sisters, $16Au), 1 assault weapon (flamer or Meltagun ($12Au), & Sister Superior ($12 Au)) while the box is $40Au for the same stuff.

Offline FrozenFury

• Demon llama! Demon llama where?!
    • The Zone
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2002, 09:40:13 PM »
Yeh, I noticed that too.  Also, if you ever need extra flamers you can always use the Catachan plastic flamers, they're always handy.  ;D
A word to the wise is useless.  It's the stupid ones that need the advice!

If electrons make electricity, then to morons make morality?...

Offline Belgarion85

• CHECK OUT MY HOMEPAGE!
    • My homepage!!!
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2002, 04:33:03 PM »
I was thinking of using a squad of catchans as redemptionists  :D, then I will get more flamers and I will have troops that are cheap in the store  ;D (I´m not a millionaire exacly...)