News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Khorne Daemonkin 1850 Tourney list  (Read 2370 times)

Offline Gammin

Khorne Daemonkin 1850 Tourney list
« on: August 24, 2015, 04:39:16 AM »
I'm completely new to chaos Space Marines. I was originally a Blood Angels player, I was attempting to go Deathwing but I don't like the direction they went.

The models that I am presenting are the ones that I have I can get a few more but not much more. My local shop is having a tournament. Its Good Guys vs bad guys. This is the mission I will be playing. The thing is is we don't know what army or list we will be going up against we will only know what mission we are playing for our respective team. All I know is it will most likely be against someone from the Imperium.

Mission 8: Rad Waste Refinery
Points Per Side:1850
Battlefield: Wasteland, Setup 1 Large Terrain Piece in the center of the board, setup 2 smaller terrain pieces exactly 6" from the center piece. Setup an objective in the Middle of the Center piece
Deployment: Roll
Initiative: Roll
Primary: The Objective is Worth 3 VP
Secondary Objective: Slay the Warlord, First Blood, Line breaker
Special Rules:   Night Fighter Reserves. Units not Void Hardened, without invulnerable Saves or not riding in Vehicles Take a D3 S4 Hit with no saves Allowed each turn. Vehicles  are not affected     
Stratecgic Values: 0, Winner gains D3 Resources points 

Here is my list.

(1801pts) so far . . .

++ Codex: Khorne Daemonkin (Blood Host Detachment) (1801pts) ++

+ Core (1004pts) +

Slaughtercult (1004pts)
····Chaos Lord
Axe of Khorne, Frag Grenades, Goredrinker, Juggernaut of Khorne, Krak Grenades, Power Armour, Sigil of Corruption

Chaos Space Marines unit #1

Aspiring Champion
Bolt Pistol, Boltgun,Power Axe

7x Chaos Marines with Boltguns 
1 flamer
1 autocannon
Trasport
Chaos Rhino
Combi-bolter, Havoc Launcher, Searchlight, Smoke Launchers

Chaos Space Marines unit #2

Aspiring Champion
Bolt Pistol, Boltgun,Power Axe

7x Chaos Marines with Boltguns 
1 flamer
1 autocannon
Trasport
Chaos Rhino
Combi-bolter, Havoc Launcher, Searchlight, Smoke Launchers

X2 Chaos Spawn unit #1

X2 Chaos Spawn unit #2

×5 Possessed
Transport
Chaos Rhino
Combi-bolter, Havoc Launcher, Searchlight, smoke launchers

+ Auxiliary (797pts) +

Gorepack (302pts)

Chaos Bikers unit #1

Biker Champion
Bolt Pistol
Power Axe

2x Bikers
X2 meltagun

Chaos Bikers unit #2

Biker Champion
Bolt Pistol
Power Axe

2x Bikers
X2 meltagun

Flesh Hounds
5x Flesh Hounds

War Engine (165pts)
Soul Grinder [Harvester Cannon, Iron Claw, Phlegm Bombardment]

War Engine (165pts)

War Engine (165pts)

I do have a Bloodthirster unopened. Hopefully I get to go first. I'm going to use the marine squads to pop open my opponents transports then use my Havock launchers onto the squads.

I will put my lord with the hounds. My first wave will be Lords with hands, both squads of bikers, and spawn with the possessed in the Rhino.

After the first turn with the Marines shooting, I will be moving them up to midfield to hunker down.

I have never used soul grinders before, but I'm expecting to open up my opponents phlegm cannons and use their Auto cannons to shoot transports and flyers and to act as my third wave as the Marines will be the second wave.

I actually still have to get a squad of possessed and the Rhino. I wanted to originally go cad but I just can't see myself being competitive without the blood tithe points every turn aND gettinger a free power on tables 1-4.

I'm trying to make a take all comers list. I have to play 3 games in 3 months.