News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: a kind of cool story about eldar in fact i really like it  (Read 937 times)

Offline Inquisitor Lain Coubert

• death to all traitors and no i am not french
a kind of cool story about eldar in fact i really like it
« on: March 23, 2005, 11:48:30 AM »
    a kind of cool story allthough i got some facts wrong tell me what you think                           

HIDDEN REASONS

“Exarch Kalldrad we are approaching the drop zone” Said the pilot of the       Wave Serpent which had strong bright lance to tack care of enemy vehicles and twin linked shurikun catapults to shred to pieces any infantry that got in their way. “Exarch there are enemies in site of all guns do we brake cover and fire or slip past” calmly said the Gunner. “Give them all we’ve got Gunner” said Kalldrad
 “Yes Exarch” With those words the transport Skimmer rocked with the force of the artillery being fired from the ships guns then came the sound of small arms fire clattering against the ships hull.
  “Exarch we shall arrive at the drop zone in 10,9,8,7 opening drop doors 3, 2, 1.
 Then Kalldrad and his squad of eleven Guardians leapt out the back of the Wave Serpents doors to see a already half obliterated squad of Traitor Marines “ fire at will Guardians!” shouted Kalldrad down the comm link to his team. Straight away the armoured bodies of the chaos marines started to jerk violently from shurikun fire blowing great chunks of armour and flesh alike from the worshippers of the dark gods leaving none alive.
 “That’s thirteen less scum whipped from the face of the galaxy”.
 “Second squadron we need a 3D mapping of the surrounding area now”.
 “We are approaching you’re area now” with that a squadron of twelve Jetbikes, these were sleek and were able to send any enemies that come in their way to a quick death at the hands of twin linked Shurikun catapults came swooping out of the clouds overhead and with in two minutes a 3D map of the surrounding ten miles blinked up on the top left hand corner of the teams visor screens.
 “It seems like we have a small group of enemies in our way so lets go scum hunting lock and load your weapons Guardians let’s move out” said Kalldrad down the comm link as “yes Exarch” rang back towards him down the comm link.
   Kalldrad smiled at the chaos that he knew was about to come. Swiftly the eleven green and white Guardians moved through the jungle “Exarch we are now approaching the enemy’s position do we prepare for combat” said Kalara the communications Guardian “yes and before we enter combat I want Shalag to throw in a grenade once it has blown that’s our queue to leap into combat. “Yes Exarch”.
   Within five minutes they were in sight of the enemy it seemed that they had set up camp and that there was only nine men and that they were lightly armed they were most properly scouts seeking out the squad that they had slaughtered earlier on “Shalag you can throw in the grenade now” “yes Exarch”.
 With that a small grenade rolled silently into the camp expertly out of sight then four seconds later there was a white flash and the Guardians took cover and then as the tortured screams of the traitor marines rouse in a crescendo of pain the guardians leapt out of their cover drawing swords, Kalldrad charged on marine shot of his arm  with his Shurikun pistol and then slicing him in half with his sword and as he looked around for more opponents he saw his men had the situation in good hands he went around ending the lives mercilessly of those unlucky enough to survive the grenade.
 “Exarch we are now half a mile from the objective where second squad of Guardians our wave serpent a falcon and three Jetbikes are meeting up with us this is going to be a big one Exarch”.
 A falcon was a main gun ship with a whole armament of weapons that could take care of anything that came in range to a instant death.
 “I know Kalara its when were assaulting the main defence were the ones who has got to take out the main tank or it will shred us to pieces”. “Yes Exarch” within half an hour they were at the small camp just outside of the enemy camp.
 Guardians I must now go and talk with the other Exarch’s I trust you can set up camp” “yes Exarch” Kalldrad then walked away towards the command tent when he arrived he lifted the flap and entered the dimly lit tent.
 Inside there was a large table with the two other Exarches’ sat around it the Exarch of the Falcon and Jetbikes and the Exarch of the second squad of Guardians with which Kalldrad was good friends with “Quadel nice to see you” said Kalldrad as the crossed hands. “Same to you Kalldrad I see you made it to the camp unscathed how many did your team account for” “twenty two from us how many you” “only eighteen but back to business how are we supposed to assault this bunker if you’re team swoops around the back and takes out that tank then you have to get out of there and join the main attack”. “Yes but while were doing all this what will the two of you be doing” said Kalldrad “we will dive straight into the front of the encampment and fight for our the odds are two to one it is going to be gruesome” replied Quadel.
 “We will move out at dawn” with that the Exarch’s went back to there men.
 At dawn the camp quietly but quickly packed up camp and got there vehicles and started towards the enemy camp “Kalldrad when I give the signal you must brake off” “all right Quadel” as soon as they came within site off the camp the ships started to clang with the sounds of bullets finding their mark then they heard the bang off the tanks auto cannon firing and as Kalldrad looked out the gunning slit one of the sleek Jetbikes became a hurtling fire ball they had to destroy that tank and then Kalldrad snapped back into awareness as Quadel told him to brake off the main attack and so the wave serpent veered right sharply to flank the enemy.
  The wave serpent was soon in position and the team hurriedly approached the tank sending the guards into a jerking death they ran for the tank one of the crew inside must have heard the commotion as the hatch flipped open and mounted the storm bolter firing heavy calibre bullets into Kalldrad’s squad sending four of his men to meet there Avarters and with blunt fury Kalldrad blew the ugly head of the thing that would have once been human before it was corrupted by Chaos.
 Then they were in contact with the tank they set there melta bombs and ran in ten seconds the tank was reduced to molten metal.
 They found that a heavy weapons team were taking aim on their transport and started hailing the men in shurikun fire all but one turned and the one who did fired his lascannon on the unsuspecting wave serpent blowing it to pieces then Kalara mercilessly threw a grenade into the abominations screaming down the comm link and blowing them to pieces and then in pure hate started to hack at the remains of the already mutilated bodies.
 It very quickly dawned on the Guardians the danger they were in they were trapped behind enemy lines when a battle was going on on the other side the base would be swarming with troops and yet it was clear what they had to do fight there to gone their comrades and help win the battle the could hear the raw sounds of battle going o not so far away “Kalldrad do you hear Kalldrad do you hear me” “yes I hear you Quadel we have destroyed the tank but have lost four men and our wave serpent and are trapped behind enemy lines we are going to try and proceed to the battle through enemy defences are there any objectives you need taking out”
“No just get here as quickly as possible” “we are on our way Quadel” “Just get here as quickly as possible” said Quadel in an urgent tone.
 “Guardians  we have got to get out of here now and we are going to have to go the quickest route which is also the most dangerous only shoot at something if it is absolutely necessary we don’t wont to make to much noise so quit steeps and we go with all speed” “Yes Exarch”.
So then they entered the enemy trenches looking round every corner before crossing it the trenches were utterly deserted all the enemy troops must have gone to the battle according to Kalldrad’s Nav screen they were not far from battle. When they were minutes away they started to encounter resistance Kalldrad was the main killer since he was in lead taking enemies out with precise shots from his Shurikun pistol after half an hour of twisting through the maze of trenches they came to the edge of the battle and worked their way round through the dense jungle to their own side. “Quadel we are now at our firebase were to shall we proceed to” “come immediately to the main battle we have gained the advantage but you will be needed before the end”. “We are on our way”, Guardians we are moving back into battle you may fire at will let’s go” “yes Exarch”

« Last Edit: March 25, 2005, 11:58:18 AM by Inquisitor Lain Coubert »

the reast of the story
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2005, 11:53:01 AM »
Lies are revealed

Then they started to run to death or victory they did not know just that in a matter of minutes they were going to be in the swirling melee of combat and very quickly they saw the destruction that had taken place the ground was covered in bodies of Man and Eldar alike but there were little troops on either side the Falcon was a smouldering wreckage there was only one Jetbike and a handful of Guardians the forces of chaos was in taters with only about fifteen spread out traitor marines left who were being gunned down as they ran but some were still some fighting back one of these men seemed to be the leader who had a hole pile of bodies around him and his chainsaw was covered in blood. All the shots where just glancing of his armour and when Kalldrad saw the body of his comrade and friend Quadel among the bodies he was filled with a blood curdling fury and immediately he started drawing his sword as he ran toward the chaos champion he cried a war cry that would have broken the will of so many men and yet the man just looked at him and smiled and readied himself. Then Kalldrad smashed into the man driving his sword into the body of the murderer up to the hilt then he drew the red sword back out of the man who’s face was of white shock and then he quickly recovered and charged Kalldrad in blind rage and dodged with all the grace of the Eldar but was not quick enough and the chainsaw smashed into his side tearing the armour apart and rending flesh from bone bleeding critically Kalldrad struggled to remain standing but was still filled with the same uneldar like fury that after his charge the Champion had left his back open to attack, and Kalldrad limped up to the back of the man who was already roaring his defiance having supposedly having killed the Exarch Kalldrad drew his pistol and fired it blank range into the back of the monsters head sending him toppling forward into the mud. Then as Kalldrad sat down the becoming ever more blurry he dimly heard the sound of his men cheering and shouting and then he blacked out.

Offline Rasmus

• The Ratcatcher
  • Ancient
  • Lost Roads are now found!
    • 40kOnline
  • Armies: Squats
Re: a kind of cool story chater 2 is also here on a differant post
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2005, 12:02:14 PM »
No need to make two threads. I'll put them together and move it to where it belongs.

Lost Roads - finally released!

YouTube-clip of my Squat army.

Re: a kind of cool story chater 2 is also here on a differant post
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2005, 12:18:49 PM »
thanks

Re: a kind of cool story
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2005, 02:06:45 PM »
ohh come on at least say that you hate it i mean i need some kind of reply

Offline Commissar Bryn

Re: a kind of cool story about eldar in fact i really like it
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2005, 01:10:23 AM »
Cool story. Is English you first language? It seems that it isn't, what with all of the spelling and grammar errors. Anyway, I thought the story was quite good overall. Keep up the good work.