News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Da Skullz - Mad Boz Fok'er Chapter 2  (Read 1795 times)

Offline Boss Ard'Ragger

• Ork Yoof
  • Da Boyz Rock!!!
  • Armies: The Boyz, IG, Eldar,DE, Tau, GK, some SM
Da Skullz - Mad Boz Fok'er Chapter 2
« on: July 12, 2012, 10:20:37 AM »
Chapter 2 – Finders Keepers …

Current Location:  Outrunning Mudruk Skwadron

Current Flight Status:  Was that YOUR plane?!  Mine now!

Mad Bozz, Roll’Ead and Gretchin are currently flying back to Da Skull field after completing the most miraculous air rescue ever performed, after stealing a new Burna plane from the Mudruks.   Roll’Ead hits the radio button.

“zck…boss?...burna flyin good and proper now, Gretchin says will be in range of  Da Skull field soon.”

Mad Boz gruffs response made sure no misinterprentation wsa made, “zck…BETTER be for your sake Roll’Ead,… got’an idea…time to test your fly’in skills!…”

A slightly panicked Roll’Ead responded, “zck..yeah boss,errr… what ya mean boss?”

Roll’Ead looked over at Mad Boz’s plane and he noticed he pulled from formation, pulled a loop and came up on Roll’Ead’s six position in the kill zone.

Mad Boz growled over the radio, “On ‘hree, you need to evade my attack, if I kill ya, then I find another Nob and plane, hehehe.”

Roll’Ead pulled as much confidence as he could, as he knew what happens to Nobs who were weak infront of Mad Boz, “Ok boss…ready when you are.”  On thought, "on the count of ‘one’ he will pull a split-s to evade".

Mad Boz knew his Nobs well enough to start blasting on the count of ‘two’, so it shall be.  Just as Mad Boz was ready to start the count and pull the trigger, tracer rounds lit the sky around him and Roll’Ead.  A panicked Roll’Ead came across the radio.

“…zck…BOSS YOU SAID THREE!, you dint even count!...eck!”

Furious with such insubordination, “zck… WASN’T ME YOU RUNT SAC!  Your new test, survive and feel my wrath for your insubordination, or die by their hands!  EVADE and DESTROY, WHHAAAAGH!”

During the aerial rescue the Mudruk’s realized they lost their new burna plane and made the descision to destroy the plane rather than let another skwadron have it.  They managed to launch five of their planes, the only ones to be honest, after the catastrophic explosion at the Mek shop most of their planes have either been destroyed or heavily damaged.  As a result the damage will take weeks to repair, months for new planes to be built and Mork knows when they can get another Mek Boy like the one they lost.  The Mudruk’s are out for blood and want payback.

Kommanda Vrogak of the Mudruk’s was leading the five orc flight after their missing plane.  Once they were at full burn on the throttle, Vrogak got on the wide band transmitter growling and snarling.

“zck…to the TOOFLESS runt that took our plane, destroyed our shop, destroyed my planes and killed my Mek boy….UR SQUID FODDER!  Land NOW and we will only rip ya apart, don’t and we will blast you from the sky anyway!  WHAAAAAAAGH!  GET’EM BOYS!   Grrrrrrrr.”

Mad Boz’fok’er was quick with his response to this new threat to his scheme, “zck…after think’in about it… NAH!... we will kill ya instead and piss on the ashes!  SNOT RAG!   HA HA HA.” 

He switched to Da Skull channel, “Break and engage, WHAAAAGH!”

The five planes that were pursuing Mad Boz and Roll’Ead spilt up as they saw the two planes break formation, three planes Kommada Vrogak in a Dakka, with a Burna and Bommer and the other two a Dakka and a Burna went after Roll’Ead.

Mad Boz went into a full vertical climb using all the power that his plane could muster, Kommanda Vrogak and his wing mates following him on the elevator ride, all guns blazin’ away.  Mad Boz’s plane was taking a beating but everything seemed fine, then Mad Boz hit the brakes pulled the throttle back and pushed the rudder pedal for all its worth, hammerhead turn.  Then engaged full emergency power and roared in defiance and pulled the trigger for all his suppa shootas.

“RAAAAWR!…TAKE THIS MEAT SAC!”

Mad Boz’s plane plowed straight into all three pursuing planes all six of his guns blaze’n away.  Kommanda Vrogak just barely got out of the way, from this sucidial attack, his main engine hit and smoking badly, peeled off.  His wing mates were not so lucky, the Burna took the full brunt of the assault, exploding in a brilliant flash of promethium and debris, which splashed on both the Bommer and Mad Bozz.  Mad Boz’s plane was moving so fast that the fire extinguished almost immediately, the Bommer looked like a phoenix from ages old with both wings aflame.  Then the big boomer under the wing exploded, *KABOOOM!* ending the scene in a bright flash.

Mad Boss switched over to his tac frequency of Da Skullz, hoping he was in range of the kommuncation tower. 

“Boyz,…get airbourne now! Or every runt sac, maggot lot of ya will feel me wrath!  We fight the Mudruk’s!   WHAAAAGH!”

Da Skullz, “…”

Mad Boz, furious “Fracken eck!  A Mek boy is gonna die today I swear it!…”

Then the radio buzzed into life, “…zck…BOSS!?...zck…did…zck…say?... NOW!... zck”

Mad Boz yelling in to radio, “WHAAAGH!  YES YOU MAGGOT LOT, MOVE OUT!”

Bullets and tracers began screaming past his canopy again, others barely penetrating his planes armour at this range.  Kommanda Vrogak planes wasn’t trailing smoke anymore but wasn’t as fast as it once was.  Vrogak’s gretchin managed a few in-flight repairs after Vrogak threatned the gretchin with skydiving lessons without a parachute.  Mad Boz’s radio buzzed into life once more with a furious Vrogak spitting venom.

“Dam you Mad Boz, I am gonna feed your remains, whats left of’em, to me Squid, when I blast you from my sky!” 

Mad Boz chuckled menacingly into the radio, “Bring it maggot, you aint worth feed’n to me boarz, they like tough meat! Muhahaha!”

Meanwhile… in a different part of the sky…

Roll’Ead wasn’t having as much luck as his boss, he was losing power on the main engine his super shootas were out of ammo, and Gretchin couldn’t hit the broad side of a gargantuan squiggoth standing still.  Though he was still flyin’ he couldn’t get on the offensive without more speed.  The Dakka and Burna were pumping all they had at Roll’Ead and he managed to dodge most of the assault but fresh bullet holes along the plane didn’t improve his confidence much.  Then the warning light came on the main engine, it was on fire!  He immediately got on the internal speaker to Gretchin,

“Oi get that fire out or you and me are gonna be dead got it?!”

Gretchin squealing, “Yes boss, on it… try’n I am…. ‘onest, me don’t want to die yet!”

Gretchin crawled through the fuselage and found the leak causing the fire, bound it with what he found in the plane and seemed to hold, for now.  Then he climbed back into the turret and swung it around just in time to scratch one of two rokkits fired at the plane, he screamed into the internal speaker.

“TURN, TURN, TURN, eeeek!”

Roll’Ead peeled the plane into a hard left barrel roll and the rokkit overshot he previous position, but not by much.  He managed a glance at his rear mirror to see that both planes were still right on his ‘six’ position and not going anywhere.  He glanced at his weapon console and noticed something he never saw in a Burna before, “rear flame Kannons”.  He immediately got on the speaker to Gretchin.

“Oi, do you see flame kannons on the plane anywhere that are pointed to the rear?!”

After a few long seconds, a screech reply, “Yes, boss two of them on both side of main engine,…look okay not much damage, me thinks they work!

Roll’Ead growled into the mike, “OK….grrrrr… gonna try sommat…hold on!  These boyz are piss’n me off now!”

Roll’Ead hit the brakes and a split second later hit the flame kannon button with his fist.  Only the one kannon fired the other spitting after being hit from shoota fire earlier in the engagement.  It was more than enough for the job, a flame as wide his plane a six time long lashed out from behind his plane.  Hit the Dakka plane, head on and engulfed it in flames spiralling back to the ground before exploding in mid-air.  The Burna, grazed by the kannon, was black all down one side of the plane, the pilot deciding that he had enough of this fight and turned back to Toof field.

Roll’Ead growled in triumph, “go back to ye mates you stink of cowardice, maggot!  I love this Burna!”

Gretchin squeaked in happiness, “We LIVE, WE LIVE!...”

Roll’Ead growled, “We need to find the boss before he cooks us good and proper!”

Looking around in the sky, they saw the tell signs of a rough dog-fight and navigated the plane toward the area at best possible speed.  They could tell that the boss was still alive but for how long, it will take minutes to get to the area and it could be over by then.  If they are not there fast enough then they will be killed as well, by Mad Boz or kommada Vrogak.

Mad Boz and Vrogak were locked into a dance of death in the sky, neither of them able to keep the imitative long before it changed up again and they were on the defensive.  No human could withstand the g’s that both pilots were putting their planes through.  Split-S/barrel rolls so tight that they would rip a human to bits, the engines growling so loud that it sounded like the demons of hell have been released.  Tracer lines were drawn everywhere and now a new dilemma was about to take place, they were running out of ammo!

Mad Boz was on top at this moment and was ready light up Vrogak’s tail, until he hit the button, *click* and again, *click*.

Mad Boz Growled, “Grrrrr…NO! otta ammo, NOT NOW!”

Mad Boz quickly scanned the rest of his weapon stores on the plane.  Nothing left, all used up, no way was he going to “turn-tail” and run like a snotling!  Vrogak realizing that Mad Boz wasn’t shooting hit his brakes to get the upper hand again, only to find that Mad Boz was hold’in steady and pullin’ up beside his plane.  Then Mad Boz pulled back his canopy and pulled out his Kustom Dakka, the one he used to kill the Mek Boy, and lit up Vrogak’s canopy.  He emptied the mag, sparkes flew and glass was broken, Vrogak’s face could be seen through the smoke and broken canopy bloody and broken, his remaining eye full of fury.  He yelled over to Mad Boz.

“YOU HAVE NOT HEARD THE LAST OF THIS MAD BOZ!  I’LL HAVE YOUR ‘EAD ON A PIKE, I SWEAR BY MORK!”
Then kommanda Vrogak, peeled his plane away heading back to Toof field.  Leaving Mad Boz laughing menaceingly.  A quick glance showed him that Roll’Ead was almost upon him, then he noticed something else.  On the horizon behind Roll’Ead a mass of black was fast approaching, a whole skwadron of jets and bommers heading their way fast.  Mad Boz was thinking fast, “Don’t know who they are but they look like they want to fight.  Don’t have much time before they can catch us.”  Then the radio came to life, Roll’Ead yelling.

“zck…BOSS,BOSS, ya there?!”

Mad Boz growling with glee, “I am NOB, glad to see you passed the test, better move ‘ur sorry butt before that skwadron coming up behind you turns you into squid paste. Hehehe!  Give me a status of your plane!”

After a few moments and Roll’Ead moving into formation with Mad Boz, Roll’Ead responded, “Got some Dakka left 2 maybe 3 bursts in the turret, 1 rokkit and rear flame kannon shot!”

Confused Mad Boz, “rear flame kannon!?”

Elated Roll’Ead, “yeah works great boss, toasts them real good!”

Then Mad Boz’s radio buzzed with another voice coming through, who he knew it to be his second in kommand, kommanda Karfu.

“zck…did we hear right a rear flame kannon?!”

Growling with triumph Mad Boz responded, “ ‘bout time maggots, where are ye?  And it better be close?”
Kommanda Karfu responded with a mix of respect and fear, ”we are on ur ìght at about a 1000 ft above ya moving for pick-up. 2 minutes to pick-up.  We have the fue`ammo big flyer with us boss, ya need anything?”

The fue’ammo big flyer was Mad Boz’s “ace-in-the-hole”, his Mek boyz cobbled together a plane so massive that it had the firepower of five battle wagons and the capabilities of re-fueling and re-arming planes in the air.

Mad Boz chuckled with almost honest happiness an orc could have, “Yeah, good to see ya usin’ your nogg’n for someth’n other than bash’n Karfu, need fuel and dakka immediately.  Prepare for hook-up!  Roll’Ead, reload and fuel your plane, now, we don’t have much time before the brawl begins, ye don’t want to miss this one!”

Roll’Ead acknowledged the order and flew to the fue’ammo big flyer for supplies.

Da Skulls have arrived!

Chapter 3 – Da Skullz and …?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 02:37:25 PM by Boss Ard'Ragger »
You Boyz wanna live forever?!  Waaaaagh!

Offline SKEETERGOD

• Infinity Circuit | Boss Orkountant | I used Flash Gitz and didn't lose! | KoN Warlord
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • The best upgrade for an ork, is more orks!
  • Armies: Hmmmm.... Orks?
Re: Da Skullz - Mad Boz Fok'er Chapter 2
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 02:19:42 PM »
Great story so far, love the burna plane, I may have to modify mine to have a rear burna now...  ::)

Good Stuff, can't wait for chapter three.
"It needs but one foe to breed a war. And even those who have not swords can still die upon them" (Lady Eowyn)
     We orks are not about being the hero; We orks are about being the mob.

Quote from: angel of death 007
Skeetergod: (adj) A crazy fascination for all things combustible mixed with an unhealty lust for red paint. see also Speed Freak