News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Galleries Up and Running!  (Read 1434 times)

Offline Dux Aurelius Elysius

• Lord Inquisitor Tempestus; Captain Buzzkill.
  • Ancient
  • A plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time.
    • The Duke's Painting Table (my painting blog)
Galleries Up and Running!
« on: December 10, 2008, 10:49:34 PM »
To those of you who haven't seen the news ticker, the Galleries are back up and running, this time integrated with the forum which gives rise to useful tools such as the embedding of images.

This is a great opportunity to get pictures of your models hosted and seen without worrying about sites like photobucket. Also, because it's integrated into the forum technology it makes it easy to embed thumbnails but still leave people with easy access to full-sized pictures.  Take Bladewind's great terrain pieces that he uploaded.  If you go to them in the gallery you'll see a text box labelled "BBC embed code", copy the text (which should look like [*smg id=###] minus the asterisk) into a post and you'll get this:

[smg id=2755]

Click the thumbnail and you get the full sized image.

So what are you waiting for?  Get your pictures uploaded into the gallery and posted onto the forum so we can ooh and aah at your handy-work!

Got a response?  Post it here!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 10:51:27 PM by Fal »
I carry with me an Inquisitorial Seal. It is a small, unassuming object contained in a neat box of Pluvian obsidian. It is a modest thing. Relatively plain, adorned with a single motif and a simple motto. Yet with this little object I can sign the death warrant of an entire world and consign a billion souls to Oblivion.