News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Looking for artist/artwork  (Read 25814 times)

Offline Rasmus

• The Ratcatcher
  • Ancient
  • Lost Roads are now found!
    • 40kOnline
  • Armies: Squats
Looking for artist/artwork
« on: March 1, 2006, 04:40:41 AM »
I just thought we could collect all of these threads in one here, and not have them spread all over the forum. Currently we have the following, but I would suggest that we keep it all in the sticky.

Any further "looking for artist"-threads should therefore not be created, but requests posted in this thread instead. This will increase the exposure, and ultimately let more people see/help you. For those of you who respond to a request; just make sure you are clear who you are answering.
« Last Edit: June 3, 2009, 04:13:56 AM by Rasmus »

Lost Roads - finally released!

YouTube-clip of my Squat army.

Offline Shade, Bankai King

Re: Looking for artist/artwork
« Reply #1 on: March 1, 2006, 06:13:36 AM »
Okay i guess i will be the first post in this thread.

Could anyone make me a pic of a Lemon Russ Firing its Main Wepon and Other wepons if you want.

Prefering photoshop but doesn't matter.
[CENTER

Offline Bannedface666

• BANNED - Spammer: Forum Blathermouth | Archite
  • Artist for hire... Mostly banned :)
    • cubiclebattles
« Reply #2 on: May 7, 2006, 03:14:21 PM »
I am able to draw just about anything. I DO NOT use photoshop. everything is hand drawn. I can then scan it in and mail it to anyone.

Check out my site and look under my art section. If you like my styles, then hit me up.

I am a follower, not a leader, so I don't respond to general requests. Just tell me specifically what you want, and I can do it that way.
« Last Edit: May 7, 2006, 03:15:32 PM by Intellectawe »

Offline Archonbjorn

• Archon
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Where's your emperor now?
    • Vengeance of the Fallen [Dutch]
« Reply #3 on: May 8, 2006, 10:35:04 AM »
Here is a pretty challenging request for who's up to it. (You'll have my eternal gratitude :P)

You see I have a DND necromancer and I recently animated a dragon. What I would like to have is a drawing of him in front of his dragon with a big hammer. (2 handed) Making it look like he orders the dragon to attack or some cool pose like that. I also would like to see the line: Forfeit the game underneat it or above it (somewhere on the paper so it looks cool, yeah I love linkin park)

To give you a general clue how my character looks like. Imagine the diablo 2 necromancer (long white hair green eyes just go wild with your imagination on the armour.)

I leave the rest up to you what you want to do with him (artistic freedom :P). If you want more details because you don't know anything for the armour and the like then pm me and I'll add some more ideas (and pics if needed)

Offline Banned Solorg

• WAAAAAAAaaaaaban...
  • Orks is never beaten. only banned
    • Tellyport to the Ork Board Now
« Reply #4 on: June 1, 2006, 12:08:03 AM »
So there's a big discussion in the Ork Forum about whether Ork Women exist or not.  But if they did, what would they look like?  Feel free to post your interpretation - and if you do, why not mention it in the Ork Forum also so all can come check it out?

Solenoid
BANNED - because spamming catches up with you in the end.  Especially someone who uses a school server to host Orks and loli.

Orks iz BEST cause we were made to FIGHT and WIN

Offline The Ego-Man

• BANNED: And good bloody riddance. --- Hypocrite: Preaches what he doesn't practice
  • Recovering Spamaholic
  • I got banned becuase I was useless.
    • The Eldar Templates Crusade
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2006, 07:11:41 PM »
I'd need someone to draw me an eldar ranger, i just opened the thread, here's the link.
Thanks in advance guys.
I fought the law, and the law won!

Offline Jared

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2006, 08:22:47 AM »
hey i was just wondering if someone could please do a drawing for me of a "good and evil in love" symbol. iv had a picture in my head for a while now of a heart with an angel's wing on one side and a demon wing on the other with a double handed sword and a trident/pitchfork/reaper stick or other suitably evil weapon crossing the heart. iv had the idea for a while now but i dont have enough skill to do a drawing myself. anything appreciated

Offline Archonbjorn

• Archon
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Where's your emperor now?
    • Vengeance of the Fallen [Dutch]
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2006, 04:11:01 PM »
Ahum anyway, I am still awaiting for someone to reply to make me the drawing I requested. I can give a much clearer image by now, yet I still need a drawer to draw a necromancer lich in front of a huge skeleton dragon.

Someone contact me ASAP plz,

Offline communisteldarfistsoffury

• All Hail Gholiac.
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2006, 04:22:19 PM »
Ork women dont exist, Orkz are spawned by spores.  However a Ork with Breasts would be a hilarious model.
Autarchs>Farseers

Offline -V-

• Infinity Circuit | O:nk's my painting bitch | Ork Yoof
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Fear the Shuriken
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2006, 03:35:54 PM »
hi guys, could i have a number of you making pictures of unicorns.  my Girl Friend wants a unicorn tattoo for her 18th birth day present from me but we cant find any decent pictures that she likes.

so could you please make me some pictures, preferably with it rearing up, has to look "pretty" "cool" and "magical" thanks in advance to all who accept

Offline Aliies

• Aliies on Deviantart
« Reply #10 on: October 5, 2006, 02:55:46 AM »
Good day, comrades...

My name is Tomas, I've been collecting the great hobby now for eleven years, I also enjoy doodling and random little scribbles here and there. My style is semi-anime with many attempts at a more realistic style, ending up in a gothic-Noir comic style, as such.
I specialize in character creation and visualization and much of my work and personal projects can be found at www.aliies.devianta rt.com

Just now, as I type this, I'm working on an Inquisitorial Stormtrooper for my story-in-progress; I for Inquisition, starting off with a siege of an Imperial Manufactorum-Major that is overrun by heretics.
I also have in the works a new style that is called Chibi by many anime lovers, where people have short arms and legs and I drew an imperial Guardsman in this style and couldn't stop laughing...

If anyone is interested in my work or would like something done for them, please don't hesitate to drop me a line...

Your friend and fellow warhammer addict,
Tomas Christopher Seglins of South Australia.
+++ALIIES+++
+++Tomas - Christopher - Seglins+++
-Character Artist -Technical Artist -Anthro Artist -Scenario Artist -
-Novellist (Story-Writing) -Veteran Role-Player -
-Mad Scientist-
-Evil Genious-

Offline EightyEight

• The Santa hat is here to stay.
« Reply #11 on: October 5, 2006, 02:07:26 PM »
Update - the artwork I'm looking for is actually for a game ;). Still looking for stuff - and I will be for quite a long time, I think :P
Are we as offensive as we might be?

Offline Mr Bate

Calling all artists
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2007, 12:56:37 PM »
Basically What I would like is for all of you to exhibit you favorite work here, I would like to stick the best of them on my file for school so that everyone can see it. This is an open invitation for all artists to exhibit their skills so go wild, you can submit images of what ever ( as long as it complies with forum rules ;) ) subject matter you like.

Thanks in advance for the excellent works of art
-Mr. Bate
Yeah here in South Africa we have a weird sect who think that finding a girl outside of the family is for thieves so they marry in the family... Only in the South  :P
Have you ever noticed how everyone on Potchefstroom look the same? :)

Offline Vic

• Warrior
  • Don't Take Life Seriously, Its Not Permanent.
« Reply #13 on: December 1, 2007, 09:48:19 PM »
I need some DE artwork . I want to commission someone to make me a new arcite/archon for my army, I can't really find anyone that fits the bill though.

Change The World

Offline Firenze

• Feel the wrath of the Angels of Death!!
« Reply #14 on: July 5, 2008, 11:03:23 AM »
I need some DE artwork . I want to commission someone to make me a new arcite/archon for my army, I can't really find anyone that fits the bill though.
Vic, if you ask one of The-Gemini-Wolves (me and Arctic Fox) for it we'll try to get it to you. Hand drawn then scanned in. At the MO we are working on Games Day pics but we'll find time to fit you in.

Offline dijit80

• errmmm...I am Bananaman!
    • Crimson Dusk
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2008, 06:20:16 AM »
Hey,
I'm in the middle of producing some rules for skirmish to platoon level games for use with whatever models you have. It's going to be freeshare, so free to download from the internet. I'm currently looking for collaborators. If you have any artwork that is good quality and would be interested in collaborating please send a PM or log in to the yahoo group below. Obviously it would be credited to you and the copyright would still belong to you. If you want a look at what's been produced so far I've just created a yahoo group for it.
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Crimsondusk/
If you know of anyone else that could be interested in any way - art, short stories, playtesting, rules additions, etc please feel free to send this on to them.
Thanks and I'm looking forwards to hearing from you,
Duncan Thompson
Dijit80
Crimson Dusk - Sci-fi rules in development, free to download:
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Crimsondusk/

74th Scotia Highland Regiment Blog:
http://highland74th.blogspot.com/

Offline Rasmus

• The Ratcatcher
  • Ancient
    • 40kOnline
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2008, 04:55:55 AM »
I am looking to revitalize my project, and some of you will get a PM with an offer. If you feel you have time to contribute to my game, the old thread is linked from the first page of this thread.

Offline Bannedface666

• BANNED - Spammer: Forum Blathermouth | Archite
  • Artist for hire... Mostly banned :)
    • cubiclebattles
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2008, 03:05:30 AM »
Count me in!

Offline Rasmus

• The Ratcatcher
  • Ancient
    • 40kOnline
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2008, 05:12:17 AM »
I will look over exactly what I need and post a  new thread (linked to the old one) when I get the chance. Happy to have you aboard!

Offline Sir_Godspeed

• Lazerous Penguin
  • "Bees. My God" was an obscure Batman quote.
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2009, 10:00:39 AM »
I'm currently working on an original roleplay site based on various stories I've written. The story revolves around a medieval human kingdom invaded by orcs (I know, it sounds very cliché, but I'm doing my best to add character, such as making the war as grim as possible.) If anyone would like to work with some illustrations, that would be awesome.

Please PM me. :)