News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Chaos help!  (Read 2877 times)

Offline King Snake

• I'm not a llama!
Chaos help!
« on: April 13, 2002, 01:48:28 PM »
I am currently collecting a Chaos army, but I want to know if you could mix Chaos legions. I mean, I started off painting my guys kinda like Slaaneshi followers, but I'd like to get some of those new kickass Emporer's Children. The problem is I also wanted to maybe include some Iron Warriors, but is that legal?

Offline Evonine

• The Geeky Hottie
    • New Vision Studios
Re:Chaos help!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2002, 02:42:09 PM »
    You can mix them all you want as long as the deamons are in different units.....it's called Chaos Undivided.....you may not be able to have more than one greater deamon, but I'm not sure about that.....the only thing that may have animosity towards each other in the new addition is the deamons....the marines probably don't.....but if you're still questioning, get ahold of the new codex and find out!

Offline King Snake

• I'm not a llama!
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2002, 04:36:53 PM »
Yeah, but the Iron Warriors don't follow any God, do they? So I could still play a Slaaneshi warband, just have some Iron Warrior allies in there, right?

Where could I find the new codex? It isn't due out for quite a few months, right?

Offline theghostwarrior

• The Necrons are coming...
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2002, 06:05:39 PM »
Well first of all, Emperor's Children are the PREMIERE followers of Slaanesh.  Second of all, yes you could paint some of your guys like Iron Warriors, or even get the new figs coming out, but you can't mix rules.  They'd have to be a regular squad in your army unless you were using house rules.
One bright day in the middle of the night, two dead boys came out to fight.  They stood back to back and faced each other, drew their swords, and shot one another.  A deaf policeman heard the noise, came out and killed the two dead boys.

Offline JiMInY

• What big teeth I have
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2002, 06:07:49 PM »
yes iron warriors don't worship any official chaos god, and you can find snippets of the chaos codex all over the net, just put ''chaos codex'' or sumthing similar in2 da srch engine and maybe ull get lucky,i did have some sites but i had to wipe my favourites due to the increasing no. of umm ''adult'' sites that accedentally found their ways there!
consume the magical plant

Offline King Snake

• I'm not a llama!
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2002, 10:22:21 PM »
Oh right, well thanks for the help. Were Iron Warrior rules already printed in a White Dwarf? If so, which #? (I don't really want to go through my collection... =)

Offline JiMInY

• What big teeth I have
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2002, 05:38:01 AM »
I'm not sure which issue, but its in one of the early ones and index astartes, BUT!!!! if you use the iron warriors special rules you can only have iron warriors stuff! i think.
consume the magical plant

Offline Calebone

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2002, 11:33:34 AM »
You can... but you can't mix the special rules (I think). And it would be unfluffy, because the legions dislike each other.

And mayb you should get IW. Then but in a few EC as noise marines.