News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Lords Of The Warp  (Read 363 times)

Offline ETHERLORD

• proud member of Walberton Wargamers
Lords Of The Warp
« on: October 29, 2007, 11:05:41 AM »
This Campaign will hopefully be up and running by the end of this year but first of all it needs to be STARTED here. so please dont move it. what i plan to do is have this senario.

Abbadon is looking for the general who will plan the 14th black crusade with him. to prove their worth the many lords of the chaos legions will no-doubt ignite the sparks of an war and fight against other races to show abbadon their might and martial prowess...

in other words this is a campaign that i hope is a bit of fun for its difference. but you will have to read the following carefully...

the point of all this is that you, the humble CSM gamer will form a team with 3 other chaos players (teams of 4 in total) for the first stage. your score will be determined by giving out points for W/L/D. for instance:

W: 20pts
L: 5pts
D: 10pts

the way this works is that you declare the result of each battle and those points go to your teams culminative score at the end of the stage. each stage lasts for a month.
at the end of the month the second stage is declared and the top 3 (or more depending on numbers of volunteers) teams will be passed through to the next round. any teams below them will be deemed un-fit to be major archietects in abbadons plans. in this second round the teams will be split in half, now it is up to the egnerals (you) to decide who goes with who when the split happens. this stage proceeds the same way as the last and the top (insert number here) teams will move onto the third and final stage. this is were it gets interesting. these finalists will be given weapons to boost their scores or lower their opponents, they will also be able to spend points gained from their previous stages to get more weapons. at the end of of this a minimum of two opponents will win the whole thing.

what do you think? if you like sign up and then once you have done so ask some of the others whohave signed up to join your team!
but please tell us you army(s) and a bit about your lord for funs sake.

~EL~
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 12:14:58 PM by ETHERLORD »
"you want me to re-roll my what test?!?!" the banshee screamed at her boyfriend.
Strategy Game it think you'll like. and yes it is my personal link.
a town named 40k online needs you in its populace. check out its thread in the "role-play" board.

Offline Sanctjud

• No one cares about Sanctjud's post count | Infinity Circuit
  • Absolute Chaos and SOLAR PUPPY
Re: Lords Of The Warp
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 11:55:32 AM »
It sounds cool... but what if the generals happen to live on opposite sides of a country...?

And who are we fighting exactly? Other chaos... would make a Boring fight eventually.

It sounds cool, and I would like to commit, but some ppl might have great times to schedule to play ppl against if at the off chance they are in the same state as me or whoever else jumps into this campaign.
If you meet a bear named Sanctjud in the tavern, don't get into his van for candy.  I did once....it's sticky, salty, and really not very nice. :(
Raptor Jesus will get you Tangi... oh he will.

Offline ETHERLORD

• proud member of Walberton Wargamers
Re: Lords Of The Warp
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 12:13:25 PM »
it doesnt really make sense but you just play ordinary games and reckord the results that mukes up your W/L/D doohicky. i should really re-write some off the fluff above.

~~~~~
done it.
~~~~~

so they are actually fighting against each other in martial prowess.
if all th makes sense.

~EL~
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 12:15:15 PM by ETHERLORD »
"you want me to re-roll my what test?!?!" the banshee screamed at her boyfriend.
Strategy Game it think you'll like. and yes it is my personal link.
a town named 40k online needs you in its populace. check out its thread in the "role-play" board.