News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: What is this help me  (Read 533 times)

Offline Locke

• Bring the Rain
What is this help me
« on: November 20, 2005, 07:36:54 PM »
OK first question do you see the thing that is next to the drones, in the box, what is that?  Is it the drone controller?  Next question, are those railguns on the drones? thanks.  Also sorry that it is fuzzy but it is a zoom of the pic on the GW site.http://uk.games-workshop.com/news/ than click on the Tau Empire sneak peak.

Please do not serial post. Use the modify button if you wish to add on to an existing post. Your image failed as you attempted to copy it rather than link to an existing site. I have corrected the post and deleted the extras for you.

OK sorry I just realized that a pic cant be posted from your computer so just look at this one. if this doesnt work (which it probobly will) then the image is at this address http://uk.games-workshop.com/sneakpeeks/warhammer40000/default.htm
Im talking about the drones in the middle and the thing next to them behind the fire warriors
« Last Edit: November 20, 2005, 08:11:14 PM by Barr'El O'Rum »
Locke's Record (2010):
 Shas'el'Sa'cea'Kanvah'Kais: 3-1-1
 Simulation (Vassal) Record: 31-4-9
            Tau: 21-3-6
     Necrons: 3-1-1
 Dark Eldar: 7-0-2

Offline ::ËternaĺŇovice::

• A Hippies Version of Exterminatus
Re: What is this help me
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2005, 08:11:15 PM »
First of all, double posting is bad, and your triple posting, so that's reeeal bad. There is a modify button for future referance.

As for the drones, those are the new Sniper Drones, the suit thing next to them is the controller, and yes those are "Rail-Rifles" they're equipped with. Kinda.

I started playing Tau three years ago, and now I'm dating a supermodel. Coincidence? I think not.

Current Projects: Slow Process of Ordering Warmachine Models. 0% Done.

I'm the Self Proclaimed Greatest Noob on 40konline!

Offline The GrimSqueaker

• The Badger on the Road | Staff Infection Officer | Debased Vassal Slayer | Title Barfly | XOXOXO Gossip Girl | Bent Over
  • Global Moderator
  • From the Fourth Necromantic House
Re: What is this help me
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2005, 08:14:12 PM »
The extra posts have been taken care of. Information on the Drones can be found on the Rumours Board or we can wait till the new Codex is issued in the first quarter of 2006.
Quote from: @TracyAuGoGO
Tact is for people who are too slow witted to be sarcastic.
Drink
Knights Tippler
Quote from: Surviving the World
If you can't make fun of something, it's probably not worth taking seriously.

You have to love the smell of science in the morning. It smells of learning.... or perhaps a gas leak.