News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Arhra, The Fallen Phoenix, Father of the Scorpions  (Read 4604 times)

Offline The Death Jester

• Dwarfs are short, burly, stubborn, and defensive.
Arhra, The Fallen Phoenix, Father of the Scorpions
« on: January 29, 2002, 07:29:17 PM »
 Arhra burned with a hatred of Slaanesh and the weak Eldar who followed his call. Slaanesh and his decadence was all the things that Arhra saw to be wrong with his people and the cause of all their woe. His hatred built to the point that it was all-consuming, all he could think of was revenge against Slaanesh and those who had caused the Fall of his people. He devoted his entire being to martial skills and revenge. Arhra saw Khaine as weak and ineffective, and those who followed Khaine to be misguided. He called out for aid against Slaanesh and the enemies that he had seen the Fallen of his people to have become. He was answered by the Lord of Battles and Destruction, Khorne. Khorne marked Arhra as one of his mightiest Champions, and gave him one of the Crone Worlds to rule.

Sorry about that but i thought i'd give you guys some back round info. Any way i was thinking about a new army idea. i was thinking about making a Khorne scorpion army with arhra leading them in a bloody melee. What do you guys think?
There is nothin' as sure in the world as the glitter of gold and the treachery of Elves."
- Old Dwarf Saying

Offline Jiaurtel

• As Ynnead rises Death shall reign supreme!
Re:Arhra, The Fallen Phoenix, Father of the Scorpions
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2002, 11:23:56 PM »
Fluff is off course and a Khornate army is a nice idea but you would have a hard time convincing people to play by your rules for them.

Offline Trunkhead

• Drunken Master
  • Ancient
  • Cause this is too funny
« Reply #2 on: February 1, 2002, 05:46:16 PM »
Interesting fluff, i like the creativity. So when during all this did Arhra create the Incubi? And why didn't he choose to lead the Dark Eldar (who'll attack anybody as long as there is some lunch involved) instead of joining w/ Chaos? He is after all Eldar, wouldn't he want to join his own kin?
You know what I'll say when I see God?
I'm going to tell him I was framed
 - The Way of the Gun

Cheantoa

« Reply #3 on: February 2, 2002, 04:39:07 AM »
hmm... I don't like non-GW histories of things, unless of course I write it, But, it's pretty much given that Arhra is DE, and DE has no fondness for chaos...  quite the contrary... If you're trying to find more support here for you theory than in this exact topic in general, I think your confused... go read this post in general...

Offline TheMightyPikachu

• Pi-Ka-Chu!
  • Ancient
  • The Mightiest
« Reply #4 on: February 2, 2002, 09:36:43 PM »
heh, instead of the souls donning his armor being joined with his own,
i bet he just devours em, not quite a phoenix lord in spirit
more like a vampire
www.andylc.deviantart.com
did you know I can draw?

Offline The Death Jester

• Dwarfs are short, burly, stubborn, and defensive.
« Reply #5 on: February 3, 2002, 09:35:40 PM »
So he's the guy who started the incubi? also how do you knwo he' da where's your damn proof? also i'd like to know why de hate chaos? is the same reason beil-tan does?
There is nothin' as sure in the world as the glitter of gold and the treachery of Elves."
- Old Dwarf Saying

Offline Zealot

• Live, love and laugh
    • Zealot's Haven
« Reply #6 on: February 4, 2002, 05:50:40 PM »
for some of the answers to this one try looking at the "Roots" thread started by rumblebelly.  some real good stuff getting formulated over there.  Other then that on Ahra and the proof?  I think that was about it, there is so little that all we've got to go on for now is our own ingenuity, we seem to be doing ok too
Work like you don't need the money,
love like you've never been hurt,
Dance like nobody's watching.

The Zealot
                       Vive la Revolution!