News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: forum blog uses...  (Read 2023 times)

Offline Guildmage Aech

• FLAMER: Ego Bigger than his Common Sense Centre | 40KO's Care Bear of Spite | Dolphin Death Dealer | 40K Oracle
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Personal text
forum blog uses...
« on: October 31, 2012, 06:38:48 PM »
Posting with questions and for advice.

I've been fiddling about with my blog option on the forum (feel free to have a look at my test post). http://www.40konline.com/index.php?blog=13549

The problem is that my article is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down the bottom of the page, under the picture of the day, under the recent posts, under the list of recent articles. All this stuff in the way makes it really hard to put blog articles where people can actually read them.

Linking someone somewhere to read something is hard if they have to scroll down three screenfulls before they get to the point.

Is there any way to rearrange how the blog appears at all?
Rules Expert 2007 | Kijayle Commemorative Award for Acid Wit 2008 | Most Notoriously Valuable Rules Expert 2009 | Most Notorious 2014

Offline Kindred

• Solitaire Llama Lord | Not a Mass Murderer
  • PINK!
    • Turtle Shell Productions
  • Armies: Eldar
Re: forum blog uses...
« Reply #1 on: November 1, 2012, 12:17:54 AM »
yeah, I know...   the stupid blog and the stupid portal do not play well together.

I am investigating alternatives.
Solitaire Llama (Also known as the Dali Llama)
WS10 BS10 S5 T5 I1 A1 Sv1+
Spit, Neck Throw, Guardian of the Sheep

Offline Guildmage Aech

• FLAMER: Ego Bigger than his Common Sense Centre | 40KO's Care Bear of Spite | Dolphin Death Dealer | 40K Oracle
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Personal text
Re: forum blog uses...
« Reply #2 on: November 1, 2012, 11:04:53 AM »
Oh well, thanks for the prompt answer.

Rules Expert 2007 | Kijayle Commemorative Award for Acid Wit 2008 | Most Notoriously Valuable Rules Expert 2009 | Most Notorious 2014