News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: my lame biel tan vs nurgler army.  (Read 1423 times)

Offline Mordaphin

• I flirt with teenagers from Wedgies.
    • The Aguanock Society
my lame biel tan vs nurgler army.
« on: August 31, 2002, 10:56:30 PM »
Hey, I had a pretty lame attempt at a biel tan army, my list can be found right here:

http://www.eldaronline.com/community/index.php?board=5;action=display;threadid=15488

And he had a nurgle army of 1700 pts as well.

Anyway, It lasted all 6 rounds, ending with me having a falcon and most of a guardian squad plus a reaper squad, but they where out in the middle so no capture.   The best thing in the game, he charged Nurgle himself into my guardian squad, he killed a couple, they fell back 8, he pursued 8, then I closed and my guardians started fighting him, and after 2.5 turns, they killed Nurgle and I still had 11 regular guardians left, plus the platform guards.
I speak not in tongues, im simply smarter than you.

Vi Objecia Smerci!!!  "Raise your sword!!!"

Quote by Lomendil - "Rotting mold-covered Stilton, the foulest cheese."

Offline Andie

• Two, one, one, two.
Re:my lame biel tan vs nurgler army.
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2002, 11:05:50 PM »

Offline Andie

• Two, one, one, two.
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2002, 11:06:09 PM »
If you want to hear a pathetic battle read this

http://www.eldaronline.com/community/index.php?board=38;action=display;threadid=15134

Read the post second from the bottom.

Offline spacepiper

• Soul Rebel
  • One Love; Bob Marley
    • EldarOnline
« Reply #3 on: September 1, 2002, 12:16:29 AM »
Its not that bad dude, but you really need some Wave Sepents. The Swordwind must have mobility, which you will never get when you're just prancing across the battlefield.

Also, to Andie: Good God, you post a lot. You posted more than 30 times today, and only one of them was more than 2 lines long son. You are aware of the fact that the "Spamming Mon-Keigh" title isn't a honorary thing, you really did earn it.
“The ends you serve that are selfish will take you no further than yourself: but the ends you serve that are for all, in common, will take you into eternity.” –Marcus Garvey

Offline Mordaphin

• I flirt with teenagers from Wedgies.
    • The Aguanock Society
« Reply #4 on: September 2, 2002, 02:01:33 AM »
It really wasnt a bad game, If i had his army list, and been able to remember most of what happened, Id would make a great report.

Only reason I cant remember much, id because I played DA right after that.. what a headache, my avatar moved and charged his LR first turn, nothing, then he moved the LR 12", avatar moved and charged again, nothing, then he moves the LR away, and on the next turn, i move and charge his demolisher or whatever (big ordinance blast gun tank) and pop the heck out of it, then my avatar gets sniper fire from his scout squad, and I roll 4   ones for his saves, 4!   oyy..   ohh well, he more than earned his points back with that tank, so I dont mind.
I speak not in tongues, im simply smarter than you.

Vi Objecia Smerci!!!  "Raise your sword!!!"

Quote by Lomendil - "Rotting mold-covered Stilton, the foulest cheese."