News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Here is my Local Campaign that we have created at our shop  (Read 726 times)

Offline Eldarscout07

• there are those who try, they are the ones who die
Here is my Local Campaign that we have created at our shop
« on: November 14, 2007, 07:19:40 PM »
Well like the title says its a local campaign. They gave me the task of coming up with a half-way decent story of explaining a battle of all the factions of 40k and putting them into one spot. It was unbelievably hard, but with some help i got it done.
This is my Campaign. (i will be taking on the Eldar)
Siege of the Imperial world Atilla.
   It has been 10 years since the Fall of Medusa V. The Space Marine’s victory on Medusa V has reached across the entire galaxy with astronomical speed. Unfortunately, this victory did bring peace; instead it brought great unrest in the galaxy.  The Chaos Champion, Gognorogoth, grew impatient and scowled across the entire Galaxy of the Imperium for a perfect host to stage a Daemon attack upon Holy Terra.  After ten years of searching, his search is finally over, for he has found the perfect host. The world of Atilla. When he sent some of his scouts there he noticed that it is a world under the control of the Imperium. With a devilish grin, he realized that he can kill two birds with one stone: as he can strike at the Imperium and have a new world for his Grand Assault against Holy Terra. He knew that uniting the forces of Chaos to do his bidding would be much easier since it’s a chance to strike at the Imperium. And so it was. He sacrificed many and did blasphemous spells to call upon the dark Gods of Chaos to aid him. As well as spreading the word of striking at the Imperium to traitorous Space Marines. After hours of countless lies and blasphemy; the armies of Chaos are now mustered, its Strength now at its fullest, and its hate at its highest. The World of Atilla is definitely at risk, now that the Chaos Space Marine army is closing in on it.
   With great Psychic Daemons racing across the Warp, the psykers of the Imperium has sensed a large mass of Chaos Daemons heading in the direction of one of their worlds. The armies of the Imperium have wasted no time in their efforts to defend their world from its enemies. In fact, they even called upon the mighty Space Marines to race towards their aid. Every citizen of the world of Atilla have been armed with a weapon and have been positioned in the front lines, awaiting any enemy that might cross their sights. The citizens of Atilla have but one objective: Hold off until the Space Marines arrive at ALL costs. Some rumors have been spread throughout the world of Atilla that there might be just more than Daemons and Chaos Space Marines… it is still unknown to them what is truly coming to them.
   After ten years of devouring the galaxy, the everlasting appetites of the Tyranid species has finally reached the inner galaxy and have begun to wreak havoc on the local worlds, killing and devouring all that have come across their path. In their attempt to devour all life in the galaxy, the Tyranid horde are en-route to the Imperial world of Atilla in a great attempt to devour all life on that planet and use it as a stepping stone to travel even further throughout the galaxy. Their objective? Simple, devour all of Humankind.
   The Tau too, are interested in this world because of their Ethereal leader: Xaos, Sha’ La. He has convinced the Tau people, that if they are to continue their expansion of  “the greater good” then by taking this world from the Imperium would be a great and powerful asset to the Tau Empire. With no doubt in their minds, the Tau Empire have taken up arms against the Imperium and are heading towards the planet now to conquer the planet.
   Watching from the webway, the Eldar Farseer, Ulthshad, has forseen a great slaughter of life that is about to take place on the Imperial World of Atilla. Not by xenos versus xenos. But by a more sinister race… The Necrons. Ulthshad saw a large collective of Necron tombs on the world of Atilla and have started to awaken from their deep slumber. In response to this “Awakening” Ulthshad has assembled a mighty fleet of Eldar warships loaded with hundreds of Eldar warriors, in hopes to neutralize this great threat.
   Ulthshad was not wrong when he forsaw the great threat of the Necrons. By order of the C’Tan the Necron warriors have awoken from their deep sleep and have sensed a great mass of flesh heading towards them; and the Necrons have prepared their mighty Monoliths, and Tomb Spyders in order to aid them as they harvest the souls of the Imperium and Xenos that have assembled on the world of Atilla.
   A long history befalls the Imperial World of Atilla. For it has survived countless waves of Ork Waaaghs! And have fought off  Dark Eldar raids. Unfortunately for the Citizens of Atilla, an old battlefield that they had fought in long ago, had traces of Ork DNA. This DNA began to take form of walking and breathing Ork bodies. From the shattered Roks of  the Imperial world of Atilla, Ork Waaaghs! Have begun to assemble and gain power as they advance to once again strike against the Imperium.
 What will become of Atilla? Will it be turned into a twisted and horrifying world for chaos? Will it be devoured by the tyranids? Will the Orks finally conquer it as one of their own? Will it be harvested by the Necrons for their hungry C’tan Gods? Or can the Imperium defend Atilla from all of these threats and still stand strong in this Galaxy where only war prevails?
   Week 1: The Decent
The Imperium established their defenses as much as they could. They evacuated city after city and left nothing but rubble in their tracks. There are only a few cities that remain under the Imperial control. While the Space Marine Warships have dropped troops and supplies in order to help defend the Imperium. Command ships from the Chaos Warlord’s have begun their decent on the planet. The Hive fleets of the Tyranid swarm dive into Atilla’s Atmosphere. Orkish Waaaghs! have been spotted in the distance as their buggies drive closer and closer to the stronghold. Necrons have launched monoliths and have phased in hordes of Necron warriors to begin the harvest. And Eldar Warpgates have been spotted in the distance warping in from their Warships in order to combat the Necron threat.

Ill be updating it more. I had to create some new names. but it was alright i hope. Im hoping to give the characters some special traits.
I have seen a fate far worse than death... I have seen the Adauchi-Ku...