News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: A technical question  (Read 720 times)

Offline 40kfomPodmaster

• Succubus
A technical question
« on: May 24, 2006, 07:13:14 PM »
Hi everyone, especially mods.

I really don't know where to put this question, so hopefully if this is wrong it'll be moved...but hopefully the problem wont exist for much longer!

Up until 9pm (UK time) this evening (Wednesday May 24th), I was known as "Seer in the Dark" on these forums. Then, I made the Ghastly mistake of trying to change the email address linked to my user account, as I noticed it was an old no-longer-relevant email account that I no longer have access to. I duly received an activation email, but this did not work. I also tried changing a password. Now, everytime I try to log in, it tells me I need to activate my email address. When I ask it to resend my activation email, I get asked for my user name. When I enter that, it tells me that the user DOES NOT EXIST.

I have created this user ID (using another email address I have but seldom use) in order to get onto the boards, communicate with mods, ask this question and sort this mess out.

Will someone PLEASE help me with this? I am at my wits end here. I have PMs I need to read in order to complete trades, and posts to reply to. Please! I have emailed Roy, Rasmus and AiM but am yet to hear anything. Please help!!!

Kind regards

Simon Foley (Seer in the Dark)

Offline BladeWind

• Infinity Circuit, Iconic Wizard
  • ~BW~
Re: A technical question
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2006, 07:23:42 PM »
PMing Rasmus is the best thing, and until he replies, you'll have to wait.
Rasmus is probably in Standby mode right now so try waiting till morning or afternoon.

Offline Shade, Bankai King

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2006, 07:24:44 PM »
Hey seer the only way to fix it is to wait for the admins and globals to see it.
If it helps any i will hit the report to mod button to get them here faster.On further notice this belongs in the suggestions questions and comments board as libertine also had this prob and posted it there.
[CENTER

Offline Rasmus

• The Ratcatcher
  • Ancient
  • Lost Roads are now found!
    • 40kOnline
  • Armies: Squats
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2006, 07:37:33 AM »
Sorted now

*click!*

Lost Roads - finally released!