News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Army List Building with Third Party Software  (Read 977 times)

Offline Irisado

• A Light in The Grim-Darkness ~ Guns Don't Kill People, Copyright Stats Do | Farseer | Reporting Live! from the Crime Scene | Somewhat behind the times
  • Administrator
  • Soñando debajo del arco iris
  • Armies: Administrators must not play 40K
Army List Building with Third Party Software
« on: September 30, 2019, 04:35:38 PM »
Please be advised that if you are using third party software to build army lists that it is not permissible to post the link to that software here.  The Staff here has particularly noticed an increase in recent times of the number of lists posted in this fashion, so please take care to avoid linking to such software when generating the army list, or write out the army list in the old fashioned way instead (which is better anyway, in my opinion).  Posts which include any links to such software will, from now on, be considered a breach of the forum rules 1 and 6, and will result in moderation procedures being enacted.

I hope that this is clear, but if anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask.  Thank you for your cooperation :).
You haunt my in-box like an ex-girl friend could only dream of.

The Forum Rules - Please Read and Remember Them.

Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente