News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: where do we post army lists for lost armies using unofficial codex's?  (Read 2465 times)

Offline magos maxwell

• magos prime of Rujorua.
as it says on the tin....
"we are but cogs rolling on the tributary of life to our promised place in the great plan of the Omnissiah"
fabricator general planetaris maxwell zephos.

Offline Yliherruus

Re: where do we post army lists for lost armies using unofficial codex's?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2008, 09:53:12 PM »
I guess you could post them here as long as they are one of the "lost and the damned" armies like those listed in the forum's title, not some homebrew race.  I'm not exactly sure how much attention you are going to get as this particular forum is pretty dead, and there is a good chance that nobody will have any experience with the army list you are going to use.

Offline Rasmus

• The Ratcatcher
  • Ancient
  • Lost Roads are now found!
    • 40kOnline
  • Armies: Squats
« Reply #2 on: December 1, 2008, 03:10:07 AM »
The problem with posting lists for armies that don't exist is that the chances of someone reading them and having some input is fairly slim. Of course, don't let it stop you, but don't be surprised or sad if you don't get a mountain of comments for it.
If you are posting an armylist for an unofficial army, posting a link to the version of the list you are using (as there are at least a dozen squad and as many AD-lists out there) is also handy.
However, posting just the link, like you did before, is not helpful, and should be avoided.

Lost Roads - finally released!

YouTube-clip of my Squat army.

Offline magos maxwell

• magos prime of Rujorua.
« Reply #3 on: December 1, 2008, 05:37:13 PM »
will do. really the other posts were just to give a valuable store of fan codcies that i found to the public, and i think it helped some people.
"we are but cogs rolling on the tributary of life to our promised place in the great plan of the Omnissiah"
fabricator general planetaris maxwell zephos.