News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Necrons in Apocalypse  (Read 1623 times)

Offline prot

• Infinity Circuit | KoN Veteran
  • Prot ZA113
Necrons in Apocalypse
« on: July 24, 2013, 09:17:00 AM »
Howdy to those few who still peruse this part of the forum!

I thought I'd just kick off a topic where we can discuss our findings and some tips regarding the new Apoc rules and units (within the rules of the forum of course).

I have some amazing glory days from my Necrons back in 3rd when we became a true, valid army. Massive games that filled banquet rooms.... when C'tan roamed like true beasts, not the 'shards' they are now.... and Monoliths could literally stall out an entire Imperial force  from advancing on you.

But those days are gone, and we are looking at formations based on new units. I have very few details and intend to pick up the book this weekend, but if anyone wants to add their experiences or findings, I think this would be great.

The most interesting of the models is obviously the Necron Tesseract Vault and the Obelisk (made from the same kit).

We also seem to have formations based on a ton of HQ models and some Immortals called the War Council of Mandragora.

I have very few details and intend to pick up the book this weekend, but if anyone wants to add their experiences or findings, I think this would be great.