News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: @Mortalis shouts out 40konline  (Read 764 times)

Offline Sir_Godspeed

• Lazerous Penguin
  • "Bees. My God" was an obscure Batman quote.
@Mortalis shouts out 40konline
« on: March 12, 2023, 04:52:11 PM »
To my complete and utter surprise, a regular here on the site, @Mortalis, is APPARENTLY the very same as youtube's absolute terrain madlad, Lachie (Zorpazorp), and he shouted 40konline and some of its members out in his latest video. Watch from around 3:09, although honestly it's a really great channel so if you're not subbed and you're into great miniature terrain, I'd really recommend just watching all of it. Plus Lachie oozes positive vibes.

Games Workshop sent me a MOUNTAIN OF SHAME - YouTube

Good luck on the move, man!

Offline Grand Master Lomandalis

• Grand Master of the Deathwing | Oh the lolmanity! | 40kOnline's Care Bear of LOL!
  • Global Moderator
  • We were murderers first, last, and always!
  • Armies: Dark Angels, Custodes, Knights, Night Lords
Re: @Mortalis shouts out 40konline
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2023, 06:35:46 PM »
He... He pronounced my name correctly!  :'(
Most of the time I've met someone in person, they stumbled over it enough that I told them to just call me GML lol
If there is anything that recent politics has taught us, it is that quotes taken out of context can mean what ever you want them to.
Well I always liked the globals...
I knew I had fans!!!

"Dark Angels are Traitors" is the 40k equivalent of Flat Earthers.  You can provide all of the proof you want that says otherwise, but people just can't let it go...

Offline Irisado

• A Light in The Grim-Darkness ~ Guns Don't Kill People, Copyright Stats Do | Farseer | Reporting Live! from the Crime Scene | Somewhat behind the times
  • Administrator
  • Soñando debajo del arco iris
  • Armies: Administrators must not play 40K
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2023, 08:55:20 PM »
I knew about the connection.  He has mentioned his channel here in the past.  It's good to know that he remembers us and the name check is welcome :).

He... He pronounced my name correctly!  :'(
Most of the time I've met someone in person, they stumbled over it enough that I told them to just call me GML lol

He didn't pronounce mine correctly :P.  I'll forgive him though, as it's not English :D.
You haunt my in-box like an ex-girl friend could only dream of.

The Forum Rules - Please Read and Remember Them.

Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Offline The GrimSqueaker

• The Badger on the Road | Staff Infection Officer | Debased Vassal Slayer | Title Barfly | XOXOXO Gossip Girl | Bent Over
  • Global Moderator
  • From the Fourth Necromantic House
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2023, 10:37:15 PM »
At least you exist.  ;)
Quote from: @TracyAuGoGO
Tact is for people who are too slow witted to be sarcastic.
Drink
Knights Tippler
Quote from: Surviving the World
If you can't make fun of something, it's probably not worth taking seriously.

You have to love the smell of science in the morning. It smells of learning.... or perhaps a gas leak.

• Grand Master of the Deathwing | Oh the lolmanity! | 40kOnline's Care Bear of LOL!
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2023, 01:20:32 PM »
He didn't pronounce mine correctly :P.  I'll forgive him though, as it's not English :D.
To be fair, that's how I read your name as well lol
If there is anything that recent politics has taught us, it is that quotes taken out of context can mean what ever you want them to.
I knew I had fans!!!

"Dark Angels are Traitors" is the 40k equivalent of Flat Earthers.  You can provide all of the proof you want that says otherwise, but people just can't let it go...

Offline Irisado

• A Light in The Grim-Darkness ~ Guns Don't Kill People, Copyright Stats Do | Farseer | Reporting Live! from the Crime Scene | Somewhat behind the times
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2023, 03:44:25 PM »
At least you exist.  ;)

It's not my fault that he doesn't remember all your name changes and got confused :P :D !  To be fair, it is a bad oversight though and someone really should point this out in the comments on his video ;).

To be fair, that's how I read your name as well lol

Canadians and Americans: butchering Spanish pronunciation since Zorro :P.

Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Offline Wyddr

• Author Eminence: Hereticus Liber Daemonica | Fio'shas Shi
  • Lazerous Penguin
    • My blog about SF/F stuff
  • Armies: Daemons, Imperial Fists, Tau, Ksons, Vostroyans
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2023, 05:14:53 PM »
Hey! We're relics of the internet! Good for us!

Offline The GrimSqueaker

• The Badger on the Road | Staff Infection Officer | Debased Vassal Slayer | Title Barfly | XOXOXO Gossip Girl | Bent Over
  • Global Moderator
  • From the Fourth Necromantic House
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2023, 06:45:48 PM »
It's not my fault that he doesn't remember all your name changes and got confused :P :D !  To be fair, it is a bad oversight though and someone really should point this out in the comments on his video ;).

This one has lasted eight years. Eight long years of toil and strife. No, I'll go back to my draughty hovel and warm my hands over the light bulb while everyone else enjoys their fame.
Quote from: @TracyAuGoGO
Tact is for people who are too slow witted to be sarcastic.
Drink
Knights Tippler
Quote from: Surviving the World
If you can't make fun of something, it's probably not worth taking seriously.

You have to love the smell of science in the morning. It smells of learning.... or perhaps a gas leak.

Offline Irisado

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2023, 07:09:09 PM »
Eight years  :o!?  Wow, they went too fast.  It doesn't feel as though you last changed your display name that long ago.  Either way, don't forget to put the coins in the meter to keep those lights on :D .

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2023, 10:26:29 PM »
Eight years  :o!?  Wow, they went too fast.  It doesn't feel as though you last changed your display name that long ago.  Either way, don't forget to put the coins in the meter to keep those lights on :D .
Well, remember that the last three years never happened; so that makes it like... five years ago.
I knew I had fans!!!

Offline Sir_Godspeed

• Lazerous Penguin
  • "Bees. My God" was an obscure Batman quote.
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2023, 12:33:23 AM »
Well, remember that the last three years never happened; so that makes it like... five years ago.

Amen.