News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: carni question  (Read 441 times)

Offline Kimster

carni question
« on: January 1, 2008, 08:46:46 AM »
as a heavy support i have a sniperfex, now i want to add or an cc fex or a dakkafex as en elite, but i was wondering if i could a head (tusked one) without using the biomorph, just for some variation.
or not?

Offline Chuckles, The Space Marine Clown

• Can't Touch This; Captain; Swarmlord - Tyranid Sweatshop Operator; 40KO's Official WMD; "No American orphans, please"
  • Ancient
  • I kill, maim and torture because I care
Re: carni question
« Reply #1 on: January 1, 2008, 08:52:20 AM »
Whatever you want, just be sure to tell your opponent that it doesn't have the biomorphs it's modelled with before the game
The forum rules are fair and just. *twitch*

Offline nurgle5

« Reply #2 on: January 1, 2008, 08:53:23 AM »
You could just use other methods. to variate my fexes, i gave one the regeneration head but put an eye back in the socket, so it just looks like a scarred fex.

Offline Benandorf

• Waaargh! Orkz Ruinz me Life!
  • Why so heretical?
    • Texas ...TeamPlayers...
« Reply #3 on: January 1, 2008, 01:09:12 PM »
It depends on the particular group, but generally if it's friendly games, as long as it has the weapons and it's a carnifex, people are fine with it.  If it's a particularly nice looking conversion, they may even compliment you on it.
Quote from: Yuenglingdragon
When life gives you anything, charge it with Genestealers.
Alarm clock? Genestealers.
Your boss? Genestealers.
The rednecks that cut in front of me at Wal-mart like I didn't have anything better to do than stand in line? Genestealers.

Quote from: unknown
Asking for advice on using VC to beat O&G is like saying "I'm 6'3", work out, and consider myself pretty tough.  Can anyone give me advice on how to beat up the handicapped kid down the street?"