News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: six limbs, but can we get away with 4  (Read 917 times)

Offline 1-i

• theropist tested, parole board approved.
six limbs, but can we get away with 4
« on: July 15, 2006, 11:47:44 PM »
So Im makeing my 'nid army, its all CC (i dont expect to win many battles) and a large chunk of it right now is previously owned models.

I got alot of 2nd Ed hormagaunts and would like to convert them for my current army. The thing is, I hate the little spear like arms that come with that model. I was thinking just fill in the space the take up with green stuff but then i remembered that 'nids are all suppose to have 6 limbs. Now in my own little world I can easily ignore that little fact but I got a little curious.

Will a 'nid army with models that only have 4 limbs be allowed at a sanctoined tournamet?
live life now cause hell has no cable and heaven plays WAY TOO MUCH elevator music

Offline Chuckles, The Space Marine Clown

• Can't Touch This; Captain; Swarmlord - Tyranid Sweatshop Operator; 40KO's Official WMD; "No American orphans, please"
  • Ancient
  • I kill, maim and torture because I care
Re: six limbs, but can we get away with 4
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2006, 06:02:46 AM »
But of course it will. It might not get a lot of points for theme, but you'd certainly be allowed to play it there.
The forum rules are fair and just. *twitch*

Offline The Voivod

• Masamune Shirork
Re: six limbs, but can we get away with 4
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2006, 06:29:38 AM »
The six limbs stuff was for Gw design purposes. They wanted all their nids to have a common feel.

Their's no reason your Hive-fleet would be illegal, even if they all have pointy hats with bells on them.

Just make sure the upgrade options are all presented
Torture first, then you talk. It's better that way.