News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Harlequin allies  (Read 295 times)

Offline velmoor

• Life is an illusion, death is a fairground.
Harlequin allies
« on: February 9, 2004, 03:53:52 PM »
I'm thinking of adding a bit of spice to my dark eldar list by putting in some harlequins. I usually play a combat oriented army with two sniper squads. Also, heretic that I am, I often tend to leave the raiders in the car park. They may be great value, but so is EVERYTHING in the DE list, taken individually. Anyway the point is I am not sure what I could add from the harlies list for best effect, I can take ANY dark eldar army as I have over 6000 points worth of models and have at least 1 squad of everything so don't worry about wonderign what I have that you could combine harlies with.
I will peel away your flesh and as you writhe I will make sweet music with your screams. Your soul will make me stronger, for I have the power and  I have the right. I will use you for my pleasure. Sleep well.

Offline DarkArchite

• My future ex-wife
Re: Harlequin allies
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2004, 02:03:29 AM »
For some serious CC punch, take a Solitaire.  For some crazy heavy hitting, take a wraithlord and 3 Taloi coming out of a WWP.
The 2 most abundant resources in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity!!

Offline Wuestenfux

• Veteran Force Commander
  • Ancient
  • Calculator of Off-Chances
Re: Harlequin allies
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2004, 02:24:34 AM »
A hard hitting CC unit :

Shadowseer or Greater Harlequin
6 Harlequins
Venom

If you want a spearhead in your assault, take a Shadowseer, otherwise a GH. This squad can become very expensive. So keep the wargear moderate.