News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: ASSASSINS  (Read 6312 times)

Cheantoa

Re: ASSASSINS
« Reply #40 on: April 6, 2002, 05:48:41 AM »
Skulker? He's an assault dude. Not really outstanding stats, but I've done a few things... Check the pirate First clear view codex, or Just the regular mixed up thread. Basically, he couldn't be charged, had a 4+ inv. Had pretty average stats, but on a charge his strength was doubled, initiative doubled, WS doubled, and.. attacks doubled I beleive. So he killed nicely on a charge, then became not all that great round 2...

Offline the solitaire

• Stupendous Badass
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • quod me nutrit, me destruit
  • Armies: Harlequins, Eldar, Space Marines, DeathGuard, Nids
« Reply #41 on: April 6, 2002, 05:33:18 PM »
Disturbing message
Quote:why less powerful.  I dont know about any of you but I like beating the crap out of my opponents instead of giving them a chance!  

I like the challenge, not the winning. If I liked the winning I would be playing Spice Marines by now (and convert them some mini skirts and pink panty's) :)

kademorton

« Reply #42 on: April 6, 2002, 05:37:28 PM »
do we all agree that Skulkers are your genaric eldar assassins? you can keep posting different variations if you want, but im sticking with these guys...

Offline wolfsbane21

« Reply #43 on: April 7, 2002, 04:30:29 AM »
I think the assassin needs 1 more str, because he/she is the elite of the elite like a de lord.
"Hold still pretty thing, I want to make your death as artistic as possible." A wych to her craft-world prey in the Arena.

Offline Harle

• Diablo Cheeks
« Reply #44 on: April 8, 2002, 06:58:53 PM »
eldar do have assaisins, ever heard of a solitaire. its the best assault troop in the game, death jesters are pretty shooty to,

Death_on_demand

« Reply #45 on: April 8, 2002, 07:12:36 PM »
okay I'm making some changes to mine:)

my  assassin:
0-1 Assassin
WS BS  S  T  A  W  I  Ld  SV
4    4    3  3  2  2  6 10  3+

1 per squad

Base Cost-50

Armament options
1.) Sniper-
+1 BS
-3 init

Weapons: Eviscerator-
S  AP  Type        range
X  1    Assault 2  36"
this weapon always wounds on a 2+, and model killed by it will explode(blast template) with a strength equal to the model's tougness and an AP equal to the model's save. Any models killed by this blast will also explode as deatailed. This effect spreads to any model touched.

Counts as S7 against vehicles. Can not make penetrating hits, and all damage on the damage table for vehicles is D6-1 to a minimum of 1.

+28 points

2.) CC aspect-
+4 WS
- 4 BS
no save vs ranged
3+ invulnerable in CC
12" charge
+1 attack
+2 init

May be upgraded to have a 4+ save against ranged attacks for +10 points
Weapons: Harlequin's Kiss. Power Weapon, plasma grenades

+35 points

Independent Character:
you know the deal

Hated:
The eldar hate this aspect of who they are. They will not tolerate having it near them. As such, this model may not enter within 7" of any friendly Eldar model. If forced to due to close combat or any other reason, the aforementioned friendly models will OPEN FIRE on it, ignoreing all rules. They will NOT shoot enemy models, and if they are in combat, ignore this rule, as their loathing is overshadowed by a need to concentrate on the battle at hand.

Fearless:
Though their craftworld hates them, these eldar fearlessly defend it at all times. they never take any morale checks at any time, and may not be affected by psychic powers that use Leadership.

I forgot completely about the fearless rule! i knew something was missing! anyway I've made a few alterations to it... tell me what you think

ignore the last part of the eviscerator gun rules (explosions keep moving) fun as that would be(don't tell me it wouldn't be) it'd be impossible to manage, but the S7 vs vehicles stays!