News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Harlequins vs. Slaanesh skirmish  (Read 1666 times)

Offline HeroZero

• 40K blog
Harlequins vs. Slaanesh skirmish
« on: March 16, 2015, 09:47:55 PM »
I started back into 40k by getting the Deathstorm box set for the mini rule book and some models I'll use. But it got me thinking about creating a smaller game setup, similar to Deathstorm, except with different armies. With the new Harlequin release I thought it would be great to use them and build a few missions, data slates, and back story. What better enemy than She Who Thirsts?

I was thinking of a small Harlequin masque detachment, but I wasn't sure what list to use. In most box sets they include an HQ, one or two troops, heavy, and an elite. But we know there isn't a Harlequin HQ so I was thinking of a Solitaire. That would need a formation or masque to make it legal though.

Then the question of creating a fair daemons list to battle the Harlequin with. I was thinking the Masque, a herald or two, couple units of daemonettes, and ?? One suggestion I had was to include a chariot to fill the heavy or elite slot. I think a greater daemon or even a prince would be way over the top for this small of a setting.

Just an idea that I was floating in my head and wanted to see if anyone else has done the same or thought about it.

Thanks, Zero.