News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Before you Post; read this!  (Read 7819 times)

Offline Rasmus

• The Ratcatcher
  • Ancient
  • Lost Roads are now found!
    • 40kOnline
  • Armies: Squats
Before you Post; read this!
« on: March 9, 2003, 07:44:19 AM »
    Upon suggestion from our esteemed member InfinityCircuit I am pulling the stickies together.

Rules for posting here
  • The rules for 40konline applies here. This means no spamming, trolling, digging up old posts or serial postings.
  • Do not post specific pointcosts for wargear or such.
  • Use subject-names that makes sense. "Help" does not tell anyone anything whereas "Wraithlord tactics vs Daemonhunters" does.
  • Post conversion/painting-ideas in their respective boards, not here.
  • When posting an armylist, please tell us who you are most likely to face and what tactic you play; a plain lists tells us too little. Never ask us to "rate" your army.
  • We comment on lists for you, but we do not make them from scratch. Make your own and we will advice you on them.

If you feel uncertain about the rules that govern 40konline, please do check the following links.
and finally

Harlequins
  • The Harlequin-list from CJ 39 44, and addendums from 47 and 50 are not currently available online. Neither is the article from Troll Magazine 25..
  • And; for the last time (even though it won't be); no, Harlequin's Kiss and Powerblades can not be combined, just as little as Harlequin's Kiss and a Powerweapon can be combined. This is stated in CJ 50, page 42. It is as official as it gets. You get +1A for having both, but you have to pick which weapon you use (and which effect you get) for all your dice in a given turn. The Solitaire also has S 3, not 4, it is a typo.
  • Harlequin figures from GW can be found here (US) and here (UK).
  • A GW Venom conversion guide could be found on their page, but is now only available in the Eldar and Dark Eldar Collectors\ Guide. The 40konline-guides are found here and here.

Exodites
  • The only Exodite rules existed as army-list entries in RT (1st ed) and 2nd Edition WH40K. There is no current 3rd/4th edition ruleset for them.
  • There are no official Exodite models. There never were, just conversions.
  • Besides the 40kOnline Exodite Codex, there are two more homegrown codices on the net. This one, and this one.

Pirates
  • The EO-pirate project can be found here

Frequently posted threads

If you feel anything has been eft out of this index or any rules are unclear feel free to PM me and I will repond as appropriate. This thread, however, is locked, and all questions regarding specific issues should be referred to their relevant threads (above).

Thank you for your time.[/list]
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 07:25:37 AM by Ardeth Bey »

Lost Roads - finally released!

YouTube-clip of my Squat army.

Offline Rasmus

• The Ratcatcher
  • Ancient
    • 40kOnline
Re: Before you Post; read this!
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2006, 11:47:30 AM »
Currently the PDFs are offline on account of my homepage getting torn. Once I get a new one up I will repost the links.

Offline Rasmus

• The Ratcatcher
  • Ancient
    • 40kOnline
Re: Before you Post; read this!
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2007, 05:14:53 AM »
Ok, files are rehosted on my new page now.