News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: SM army idea  (Read 1691 times)

Offline Scars

• Warning: He bites
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Spooky! Shocking!
    • Progressive Labour Party
SM army idea
« on: July 19, 2002, 10:25:53 AM »
My next army is goingto be SM, why? Why break my oath? well, becaus ethey have heaps of plastics. I mean i am gonna convert nearly every model so I am using that as my excuse. I like the blood angels so i decided to do a BA army witha twist. My army will be based on the normal list and this is the vital bit of fluff that will allow me to do so:
After much radical modification to The Disciples of sanguius (DoS for short) the medics have found that they can reduse the number of brother that succum to the black rage by eating the fallen. This is now known by the BA medics but they have chosen not to use this practice as they consider it heresy.

So the army will be based around loads of basic marines in rhinos, supported by beefy characters (in rhinos) and maybey a dread or 2. Since they are canabalistic I want to give them a really morbid, gritty look to them so I will use loads of black and brown washes on pretty much everything. Work starts on the (un-named so far) Chapter master tommorow. Updates to come......

ideas, suggestions?
'The genius of you Americans is that you never make clear-cut stupid moves, only complicated stupid
moves'
- Abd al-Nasir
Progressive Labour Party

Callidus

Re:SM army idea
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2002, 06:04:58 PM »
Death Eaters. Or a varient of that. And you could use Legion of the Damned helmates (sp?), and make the skull's teeth sharp. Good idea you got there! Also, maybe you could make a rule that if you consolidate after a CC, then they don't have the black rage, or something like that.