News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Slannesh worshipping sisters?  (Read 4515 times)

Offline high-avatar

• It has come for you
Slannesh worshipping sisters?
« on: July 14, 2002, 06:52:36 AM »
I had a idea for slannesh worshipping sisters of battle but I can't really post it here IM or E-mail me if u want to know more!
Everything that has a begining must have an end, I see the end I see the Darkness spreading I see Death.

Offline Arcas

• Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
  • Ancient
Re:Slannesh worshipping sisters?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2002, 07:51:51 AM »
hehe, i have a certain idea why you can't post it here...they are frequently visited by some inquistitors for some "investigation", but they never find something to criticize about them, right?

However, i think the idea is quite strange fluffywise. The sororitas are the ecclesiarchy's keepers of faith. They wouldn't worship anything else than the emperor.
How do they fight against the emperor without getting the attention of the inquisition?

jwu

Offline Lecron

• I will consume all in my path
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2002, 10:18:34 AM »
Actually I play a guy that does have a sister of battle army aftly named the Sisters of Slannesh. Its cool almost all the sisters of battle models have been converted to have them half naked, and his tanks have been modified that the side turrets are giant jubliees with guns coming out of em.  Its a rela fun army to play against, just because its so diffrent.

Offline Insidious Heresy

• General, Hero of Medusa V
  • Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2002, 11:54:57 PM »
i find it sad that Slannesh has become the god of sex.. i mean it is the god of decadenece and wanton pleasure but for all things that could mean study, and also war and death.... but i guess i'll listen to your conversion ideas although for some reason i think i alrdy know where it is going

Offline Imperial Sardaukar

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2002, 01:59:18 PM »
Lecron, i would really like to see a picture of that Slaanesh Sisters army....
Ive seen a Slaanesh Eldar army, and it was damn cool.
I can only expect the same coolness from such conversions by other people.  ;D

caramoor

« Reply #5 on: September 8, 2002, 12:56:36 AM »
whoa, hold on there...
did u just say, slaanesh sob's?
cos last time i heard sobs were attached to ordo:hereticus , part of the inquisitoion, and the obviously, the finest of humanity, a inquisitor, who lead those sobs was corrupterd by chaos...

do u really see this happening?

Offline Imperial Sardaukar

« Reply #6 on: September 8, 2002, 07:47:02 PM »
Well Caramoor, despite the fact that they are fanatically dedicated to the cause, ANYONE can be corrupted. No matter how pure the soul, and devoted to an ideal. I wont even dare say that corrupting the Sisters would be easy, but im sure it can be done. All it takes it a bit of ambition, and any Chaos God can work from that. Im sure in that entire Order, there are a few individuals who could be fooled into serving Chaos. And once you start, chances are there isnt any going back.

Anyone familiar with Diablo from Blizzard and the story surrounding the "Hero"? Thats a perfectly good example. The best intentions can lead to corruption and undoing. All that faith and all that confidence in the Sisterhood, the Order, and the Emperor can easily be used against them, just like anywhere else.

I look forward to seeing the day where some Slaanesh Worshipping Sisters rise up and start smashing down the pitiful Imperium of Man.

And again for the record...no matter who it is....be it Space Marines (we know about them dont we? *hint hint* Horus...) Eldar, or Sisters of Battle. Anyone can be corrupted. Faith is never absolute. And even if it was, it could be contorted to serve another purpose. If you think youre following your ideals, its not corruption is it? At least, not in the corrupted's eyes............... ..........

Offline miclantecuthli

• The Unpronouncable Man
  • Ancient
  • Forever in debt to your priceless advice
  • Armies: Empire (AoS), Chaos (AoS)
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2002, 07:00:56 AM »
Just read the inquisitor rulebook, you'll see that everyone, even the most devote worshipper of the Emperor can be corrupted by the powers of chaos.
Ground Control to Major Tom
Your circuit's dead, there's something wrong
Can you hear me, Major Tom?
Can you hear And I'm floating around my tin can
Far above the Moon
Planet Earth is blue
And there's nothing I can do

Offline Scars

• Warning: He bites
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Spooky! Shocking!
    • Progressive Labour Party
« Reply #8 on: October 7, 2002, 12:39:47 AM »
It would be cool but over all it would be hard to convert because of the nature of sisters of battle models; tehy are all metal and all teh basic sisters have their arms over their chests.
'The genius of you Americans is that you never make clear-cut stupid moves, only complicated stupid
moves'
- Abd al-Nasir
Progressive Labour Party

Offline Alekenisis

• Currently Enjoying - Fantasising about Aviendha
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2002, 01:41:02 AM »
It's a generally very unfluffy idea - unlike the SM Chapters/Legions, a Soritas convent has NEVER been known to even go renegade, let alone be seduced by Chaos.
Just because they're women doesn't make them 'more succeptible' to Slaanesh.

Yes, 'even the most devout member of the Imperium can be corrupted', but these lassies are more indocrinated than almost any other Human in the Imperium. Their will is resolute, their determination unyielding. Self-sacrifice stokes the fires of Retribution, and the Daughters of the Emperor will seek out the Heretic, the Xenos and the Mutant, and cleanse them from His Most Holy Imperium. So do we say this, so shall it be.

And yes, i'm a Sister's player ;)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2002, 01:42:25 AM by Alekenisis »
Everyone Loves Ducks And Rabbits, Often Nice Lions Intimdate Nasty Elephants.

Offline Scars

• Warning: He bites
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Spooky! Shocking!
    • Progressive Labour Party
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2002, 07:58:19 AM »
It's a generally very unfluffy idea - unlike the SM Chapters/Legions, a Soritas convent has NEVER been known to even go renegade, let alone be seduced by Chaos.

Yes, 'even the most devout member of the Imperium can be corrupted', but these lassies are more indocrinated than almost any other Human in the Imperium. Their will is resolute, their determination unyielding. Self-sacrifice stokes the fires of Retribution, and the Daughters of the Emperor will seek out the Heretic, the Xenos and the Mutant, and cleanse them from His Most Holy Imperium. So do we say this, so shall it be.

And yes, i'm a Sister's player ;)

who cares, it's a cool concept. i say screw fluff when you have a cool idea. Squats have been eaten by the tyranids; has that stopped anyone making a squat army? No, they have gone ahead with it even though it is 'unfluffy'
'The genius of you Americans is that you never make clear-cut stupid moves, only complicated stupid
moves'
- Abd al-Nasir
Progressive Labour Party

Offline Void Dragion

• Neopets are cute!
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2002, 09:34:17 AM »
reads the demonfuge comic ..kevin walker is Great ! and sees slannesh sisters.... :P

Would be very nice to see  ;) ;)

mmmm slannesh
Megatron must be stopped...no matter the cost!

Volren

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2002, 05:49:36 PM »
Why does everyone keep misspelling Slaanesh 'Slannesh'?

Space Marines have a lot more indoctrination because they're up and about around 20 hours a day outside of battle, and they still get corrupted. A Chaos SoB army would be feasible. Anything can happen in the wide, wide galaxy of 40K.