News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: What next?  (Read 309 times)

Offline Phantasmagor

What next?
« on: November 20, 2003, 09:46:23 PM »
Hello.
I just bought a battleforce, ravager, and 4 incubi and I plan to convert a lord soon. I am looking to have about 1.5k points and i was wondering what i sould buy next... Any suggestions? A list would be most appreciated.

Offline Quentith

• What else would you expect?
Re: What next?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2003, 10:45:39 PM »
Your best bet is looking though army lists at 1.5k points then and seeing what models the people are using.
1.5k hunh?
consider getting
1-2 boxes of warriors for now
some dark lance warriors (maybe 4 or 6)
9 wyches
1 wyche succubus
2-3 more raiders
lord if you dont want to convert
maybe another ravager
more jetbikes (enough to have 1 or 2 complete squads of 5, you decide)
these are more generic suggestions than catered to developing a 1.5 list, but generally overall good if your just  starting DE. You can make this into a pretty good army from that, and you shouldn't have any useless models regardless of what type of army you play (unless its a really strange one:)).
The real reason to collect Dark Eldar - if they fall on the floor the sharp bits hurt when your opponent steps on them

Offline Kei'Ariq

• Ancient
  • Ariq rides again
    • Wych Cult of Spank Me!
Re: What next?
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2003, 03:03:09 AM »
Have a look at my army list guide, which has some general advice and some sample army lists that you are welcome to take advantage of. The link is in my signature or as a sticky thread on this forum.

That will match pretty well with what Quentith is suggesting if you choose to follow that path.