News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Army Specific Banners To Advertise To Guests  (Read 19500 times)

Offline ArchonCryx

• Dracon Author of long replies
  • Ancient
  • Dracon: Kabal of the Bloodied Claw of Despair
Re: Army Specific Banners To Advertise To Guests
« Reply #80 on: July 8, 2006, 02:20:08 PM »
Valerian, thanks very much, this is awesome! Pity Wargamerau doesnt allow pictures in our siggys or it'd be there as well! :)

Geez, they've been around for a while, haven't they? I was a bit slow onthe uptake! Never mind, I still appreciate it, thanks again Valerian!
"As a rule of thumb, the designers do not hide "easter eggs" in the rules. If clever reading is required to unlock some sort of hidden option, then it is most likely just a result of wishful thinking." Pete Haines   ;)

Lords of Terra (Open) +High Lords (invitational)- Sydney July 24-25 2012, 1750pts, check lordsofterra.com

Offline Grand Master Rex Nihilo

• Victory is one part planning and nine parts Faith
« Reply #81 on: July 12, 2006, 11:32:15 PM »
Valerian, great job with the banners! It adds a lot to the site.

I'm going to PM you to find out the details but from what I can see you need image(s) and a phrase so Ill send that much.

BTW 'Suffer not the Heretic to live' is a Witch Hunter tag line
'Innocence proves nothing' is a Daemonhunter phrase
both are different Ordos of the Inquisition.

Rob

7000 points of Grey Knights
6000 points of Fire Drakes Space Marines

Offline kasrkin43

Offline -Makenshi-

• I See Stupid People
  • Ancient
« Reply #83 on: August 7, 2006, 07:33:45 PM »
Just so you all know, I am currently not active on this site (although I intend to come back), so it is doubtful any of these will be made any time soon by me.

~MTWC
Quote from: IainC
Because spamming the hotkey for a Deathknight's weapon in WoW is precisely the same as learning to use a sword in real life. That's why when Kendo grandmasters fight, they just stand there shouting keystroke combos at each other.

Offline Grand Master Rex Nihilo

• Victory is one part planning and nine parts Faith
« Reply #84 on: August 7, 2006, 11:19:00 PM »
Enjoy your time off, see you when you get back.

Rob
7000 points of Grey Knights
6000 points of Fire Drakes Space Marines

Offline Craftworld Altansar

« Reply #85 on: August 7, 2006, 11:48:46 PM »
any news of WFB banners

or LOTR,

i know its a 40k site but the other aspects are important and shouldnt be forgotten
my armies:

eldar - 2000 pt mech
Uruk Hai - 750 pt
WFB wood elves - 1500 pt
Space marines - soon to be 1000 pt drop pod

Offline SeerLuminati

• Eternal Entropy-Ex Enemy
« Reply #86 on: November 1, 2006, 05:54:02 PM »
Awesome work on all the banners! I just added the Eldar one to my sig as you will undoubtedly see below.  ;D

Keep up the good work.. When I find some great pics I will post them up with slogan ideas.
"We commonly abide in a shallow existence where nothing can exist in absolute permanence. All of this is subsumed by the subtle forces of time and entropy. Who are we to claim absolution from this simple truth? All we can claim as our own is our influence on the shifting tides of energy and matter. Know this, and truly exist." - Anonymous

Offline -Makenshi-

• I See Stupid People
  • Ancient
« Reply #87 on: November 17, 2006, 03:34:08 PM »
any news of WFB banners

or LOTR,

i know its a 40k site but the other aspects are important and shouldnt be forgotten

There was never a plan to do WHFB banners, since these are for advertising 40kO. I do have some WHFB Banners though, however they were made for another Forum:

There may be some others that aren't advertising banners, however I didn't feel like sifting through my 215 pictures to double-check. If you want to check for yourself or see some of my other stuff then feel free to look at my Photobucket Account Here, although be warned that I do delete things to free up room, so store them yourself so that you won't loose them when they're deleted.

As for LotR, not got anything for them at all, unless you count generic Fantasy...

~MTWC
Because spamming the hotkey for a Deathknight's weapon in WoW is precisely the same as learning to use a sword in real life. That's why when Kendo grandmasters fight, they just stand there shouting keystroke combos at each other.

Offline Warlock Razzorick

• Die with honor or be shamed for eternity.
« Reply #88 on: January 9, 2007, 06:51:02 PM »
Greeting great abnner maker. i have been a fan of your work for quite some time. I requested a banner many months ago but was ignorant and did not provide pictures or slogans. I come again to have a bannemade but now I am prepared.

These are for an Iyanden banner:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a121/Razzorick/1_1280x1024y.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a121/Razzorick/image8.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a121/Razzorick/immortal_wraithguard_640.jpg

They are not much but I had diffuculty finding pictures of Iyanden.

Slogan ideas go a little like this....

Let the dead join your ranks!
Scared of ghosts?
Warriors of old.
Light in the darkness

I hope this is a better request. If I haven't provided enough info please let me know. I understand if it will take a while you fulfill the requests of other members.

Have a good day.

-Warlock Razzorick
Current Edition Stats:
Omega Legion Space Marines Chapter 3/1/2
Yriel's Shadow Iyanden Eldar Task Force 5/2/1
Empire 1/0/0/1

"War is the canvas! Death and Blood the paint!"

Offline -Makenshi-

• I See Stupid People
  • Ancient
« Reply #89 on: January 9, 2007, 07:32:27 PM »
Sorry, but I'm currently not doing any more, or at least not planning to, as I am at Uni now, and don't have Net access except through public means, making it tedious to search through forums etc., not to mention I dislike using public computers to chat in forums ¬¬.

I'm at home currently, but I don't have Photoshop (how I make the banners) on this comp (they're at my dads). I may be able to do it over the weekend (I go back sunday) but don't count on it.

~MTWC

Offline Farceseer Syranaul

• Infinity Circuit
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • The Redux Dentist
  • Armies: The Buanneth Fhirin
« Reply #90 on: February 1, 2007, 01:47:54 PM »
The banners on the first page are....expired.  Any chance of getting them refreshed?
"Simple Changes, and Small Additions"
"It is easier to add something than to remove something."

Quote from: Starrakatt, LolDeer of Doom
So, maybe I'm being dense here

Offline BladeWind

• Infinity Circuit, Iconic Wizard
  • ~BW~
« Reply #91 on: February 1, 2007, 02:00:58 PM »
Looks like Mak cleaned out his photobucket account.

Offline -Makenshi-

• I See Stupid People
  • Ancient
« Reply #92 on: February 7, 2007, 06:34:22 PM »
Nope, they were hosted on Ras' old hompage, which was powered by the old EO server which was shut down recently.

I'm checking to see if I have them stored on any of my computers, but I have the sinking feeling I deleted them when I needed to make room.

~MTWC

Offline -Makenshi-

• I See Stupid People
  • Ancient
« Reply #93 on: February 9, 2007, 05:36:14 PM »
I'm afraid the only banner I still have is the the IG one:

Although they may be backed up on my old labtop (which my mother now uses), I will try to check Sunday but that depends how much time I have before my train back to Uni, after that I will probably be a week or more likely two/three before being able to check.

~MTWC

Offline Banned Solorg

• WAAAAAAAaaaaaban...
  • Orks is never beaten. only banned
    • Tellyport to the Ork Board Now
« Reply #94 on: June 19, 2008, 03:10:25 PM »
I'll be placing up a new ORK BANNER for members of Solorg's Green Vanguard shortly.  Ork Players are also welcome to use the one I have in my SIG right now if they desire.

WAAGGHH, ORKS!
BANNED - because spamming catches up with you in the end.  Especially someone who uses a school server to host Orks and loli.

Orks iz BEST cause we were made to FIGHT and WIN

Offline Qui-Gon Jinn

• Jedi Master of the Editorial Order, TechMarine
  • May the Force be with you!
« Reply #95 on: December 18, 2008, 05:30:22 PM »
I have noticed that the banners on the first page are not working.  Would someone please update them?

Chaos Daemon Army
The Army in all its glory!
The Battle Reports of the Army

W/L/D
55/11/7

Chaos Poster of 2009!
Bow before me! :P

Offline -Makenshi-

• I See Stupid People
  • Ancient
« Reply #96 on: December 18, 2008, 07:47:32 PM »
I have noticed that the banners on the first page are not working.  Would someone please update them?

They were on the old 40k site, specifically on Rasmus' site (since it was overloading my photobucket account when I first made them), which was powered by the old EO server which shut down last year. The only one I still have is the Imperial Guard one, which is a few posts above you.

There might be some others lying around that people have saved themselves, but unfortunately I've been through two new homes and several new computers since making them and no longer have them on my computer.

~MTWC