News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Se'Kair  (Read 1979 times)

Offline Aislinn

• "If it bleeds, we can kill it"
Se'Kair
« on: August 24, 2013, 11:54:10 PM »
Well, thought I'd start writing again and this one seems like a really good one. Here's a little bit of what I got so far. I am waiting for more action y parts, cause as of yet.. it kind of lacks that. But not to worry blood will be shed. As it should in the 41st millennium. But this story should be good. Hope u all enjoy the story as more of it unravels.

Silence. Complete, utter silence. Not many know what true quiet is. Those few are the Dark Eldar. Tucked within the WebWay, these twisted creatures thrive. Here, around the tumultuous city, a dead silence exists. If you shut out the cries of desperation, and the noise of aircraft, and all other sounds. There is nothing. Nothing exists within the WebWay other than the Dark Eldar cities and ports. There are no Suns, no stars, no planets. No celestial back round noise at all, and there is total darkness.
     It is here, in the Dark Eldar city of Comorragh, our story begins. Down below, in the streets, where much blood is shed daily, a warrior walks to his Kabal. This particular warrior's name is Se'Kair. He is not a very prominent warrior as of late. But he is a very promising individual with an assortment of talents that but him on the brink of becoming an elite warrior. 
    "I wonder what gruesome task our sybarite has in store for us today. I hope it's not to dull. The last campaign we went on was so menial. Raiding those stupid Tau. How nieve they are. They fell so easily." Se'Kair walks into the kabal building and waits for the sybarite, all the while watching his maniacal brethren. The Dark Eldar do go to war together, but still they do not trust each other. They are always striving for power and pain, and won't think twice about killing another of their kind. Though kabals have more comradeship, it still isn't Dark Eldar practice to be trusting totally. At long last a older and colder figure walks through the door. The warriors stand ready to listen as their leader has arrived. The sybarite acts as a leader of a small part within a kabal. This particular group of warriors is led by Xilinn. Most kabal squadrons are led by men, but this one is led by a female. She has made a name for being a fearless leader. She has led her particular group of warriors through some of the most gruesome battles. Her cunning and malice have resonated her name even into the world of man.
   "Hello warriors," Xilinn started, "Today, I have called all of you here to fill you in on our next mission. We are about to go to war with the humans. Don't get too excited, but the kabal leader himself wants us to do some early sabotage." She smiles devilishly then continues. "He also wants us to do a little reconnaissance. The humans have been growing and we need to know their size to be able to compete. We will be the primary warriors in this task. With others from our kabal going also, and a few wyches as always. I assume there will be no arguments in this, and I expect all of you to be ready to leave tomorrow."
     Se'Kair woke up in the morning and sprinted to the dock in swift fashion. He was eager to don his armor and wreak havoc to the humans. "Those stupid humans," he thought, "This will be a great opportunity to prove myself and shed much blood." Deep in thought, he was caught off guard by Xilinn. She tapped him on the shoulder, and he quickly kicked and turned around on instinct. Xilinn blocked and smiled saying, "Day dreaming Se'Kair? Or just eager to spill human blood?" 
    "Greetings Sybarite, I was just dreaming I suppose. Eager to see Terra, and eager to wreak havoc of course." Se'Kair stated.
    "Well I am glad to see you are enthused. I'm sure this campaign will have us all looking more youthful. I know I am due for a good slaughter myself." Xilinn winked and slowly drifted off onto their vessel to prepare the armory, as she always did. These particular kabalites had to change their weaponry our for instruments of torture and destruction rather than just the usual slaying. Xilinn always checked to ensure all of their gear was there. Many other kabals just rushed into the fray and barely got by with what they had, but this kabal was more prepared than most and this particular squad was one of the best at preparation.
    "Well Boys," Xilinn started, "The boat is prepared. We are ready to cause much suffering on Terra." Xilinn shouted a battle cry and her men screamed a bloodthirsty return. They all climbed on board the vessel and donned their armor. Eager to shed blood. Se'Kair put his armor on, and then walked to the planning room. Where they go to get further information on the mission.
   "Now, you know we are going to Terra for recon and sabotage, as I informed you all yesterday. As such, we will be splitting our squadron to make us more stealthy," Xilinn continued, "We will be splitting into equal groups of five. I will lead the reconnaissance half, and Se'Kair will take the saboteurs."
   "What?! Why him sybarite?" a few warriors stated, "Yeah, what has he done that's so special?"
    "What have any of you done so worthy and do great?" Xilinn challenged, "I trust none of you, but I feel that today our brother Se'Kair will make our kabal proud. I don't exactly know why. But we shall see."
   Xilinn dismissed all but Se'Kair from the room. "Why me, sybarite?" Se'Kair asked.
   "Well, I can't really say. But I just know you'll succeed." Xilinn smiled and went back to her quarters.
   "Well," Se'Kair thought, "I can't say I fully understand your decision. All I can do is give this my best."
    After a few days Xilinn's attack party arrived to Terra. The vessel dropped them on the edge of a remote machine factory far on the outskirts of the capital city. It was here their mayhem would begin. The warriors walked out with an assortment of bladed instruments, guns, and poisons. Ready to take on any threat they encountered. The saboteurs took a bunch of small, but powerful explosives and they all seemed ready to embark. "Se'Kair," Xilinn started telepathically, "Stay in contact with me and keep me updated. If you get done early I may have more missions for you. Until then though, happy hunting."
   Se'Kair took his group to the nearby factory while Xilinn's group bolted off into the distance. "What's first on our agenda, Se'Kair?"
    "Well," Se'Kair said, "We are going to be taking out a few of the human's primitive battle tanks, and then dome of their great works. These Titans." Se'Kair pulled out a map of the area and showed them all where they were headed and his plan of action. "As you can see this building near us is the first one, and until we get the information from sybarite Xilinn, we can't know for sure which building the titans are in. So, we will start with the small jobs for now. And Xilinn did say we were free to kill whomever comes in our way."
    Se'Kair led them to the building quietly and as he they approached it he sent two men to scout it out. He waited a few minutes and they said there was only a few guards out front and a small group inside. Se'Kair smiled and ordered them to all go in and start the work. They led a spearhead assault onto the front of the factory, and the two guards were caught completely off guard. They attempted to call for backup, but failed to reach their radios before they were gutted by the vicious warriors. Se'Kair's warriors laughed maniacally as they entered the factory with their blades out. Se'Kair walked just ahead of them and stopped as a large group of guards men approached them.
    "Halt! Stop where you are. Back away and leave, or face death." The lead guards men sounded tough, but Se'Kair knew deep down they all were afraid. "Death? What do you know of Death?" Se'Kair asked, "I know Death very well, as we ha e been acquainted for many many years." He told his men to stop and he continued walking. The lead guard took a step forward and said "If you don't order your men to leave I will be forced to kill you."
  "With what? Do you even know what we are? Did your precious inquisition tell you of us?"
  "You are just mere pirates from the looks of it. And we can easily kill you. Besides there are fifteen of us and only five of you."
  "They really didn't tell you much did they?" Se'Kair snickered, "Hear that men? We are just outnumbered pirates."
   His men laughed as he approached the guard leader and whispered to him, "I am a nightmare you have yet to dream of, and I haunt the mind of all people. We live only to kill and torture this is how we survive."
  As he finished his fiendish remark, the lead guard started sweating but still held fast. "Men attack!"
   In the blink of an eye Se'Kair and his warriors moved faster than the eye can see to meet their foes. In two seconds they had already killed three men before they fired a shot. Se'Kair fell back to the lead guard to confront him. "This was not a wise idea human. Now you will all die. Is this the end you had foreseen?"
   While Se'Kair and his group made short work of the factory and its inhabitants, Xilinn had made it to a communication tower with her group. She was ordered to gather information on a few emperor class titans in the area and take them out. 
  "Their song shall die first!"