News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Kroot Mecenaries Vs Exodites  (Read 2009 times)

Offline Farseer Davoid

• Hoooo!
Kroot Mecenaries Vs Exodites
« on: August 30, 2002, 12:43:40 AM »
He He HE!  ;D ;D ;D
I recently had a very interesting battle between kroot and Exodites. The Exodites were wiped out, but as it was a sabotage, i had to roll for game end. Wouldn't you know it, i uttered the inmmortal words "Anything but a one!" I rolled a one, and the kroot failed. Bugger!!!
Irritating!
While you’re waiting for us to kill you, we highly recommend pissing yourselves, followed by a course of praying to your impotent God! Then cowering in a corner and begging is always good! But if you act now, there’s always time for an old fashioned suicide!

Offline squirrel boy

• Sqweak!
Re:Kroot Mecenaries Vs Exodites
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2002, 07:41:47 AM »
Tough Break. Better luck next time. ;)
Elarquin

Offline Andie

• Two, one, one, two.
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2002, 08:15:14 PM »
So all the exodites were all gone but you rolled a one and the game didnt end so you had to take a leadership test or something failed and lost?

Offline Farseer Davoid

• Hoooo!
« Reply #3 on: September 3, 2002, 05:17:01 AM »
It was a sabotage game, so we had to roll for game end. I (The Kroot)had wiped out his army (The exodites) except for a tiny little squad of fusiliers, but I could only win if i destroyed the objective by assaulting it and remaining in contact till the next assault phase. On a 2+ the game would have continued and i would have won, but... It was not to be. I had a heated discussion with my friend though about the meaning of "Moral Victory

(My Master shaper struck down the visionary with his Iron Fist Minor Psyker power {Counts as power fist and pistol ;D ;D ;D})
While you’re waiting for us to kill you, we highly recommend pissing yourselves, followed by a course of praying to your impotent God! Then cowering in a corner and begging is always good! But if you act now, there’s always time for an old fashioned suicide!