News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Fluff for Dark Eldar Kabals  (Read 983 times)

Offline The False Emporor

• "We have come for you!" - Night Lords battlecry
Fluff for Dark Eldar Kabals
« on: August 28, 2002, 05:03:00 PM »
Well seeing as there is no codex devoted to DE kabals(like craftworld eldar) I came up with some fluff. Please give me suggestions,comments,ect.

Kabal of the tourtured soul: This kabal has access to more skimmers than other dark eldar, some even say they where the engeneers behind the dark eldar's skimmer technology. For this reson they rely hevily on thier technology. There army list goes as follows: Reavers and ravengers count as troops and warriors count as heavy support but you may not take more ravengers than you have reaver squads. The HQ for this kabal is ethier a lord mounted on a reaver or a raider. If on a reaver an archon is 80 and a dracon is 55 pnts. he may be accompanied by an incubi retuine on reavers for 45 pnts. each. The retuine has between 5 and ten incubi. Note:he may also have a retine if moutned in a raider for pnts. listed in the codex.

Kabal of the Poisened blade: This kabal has significanly more hermoculi than other kabals. Its army list goes as follows: You MUST take a hemoculi for an HQ. He may be played independently(he doent need join a lord retuine or other squad)He may be accompanied by 5-10 groteques OR 5 apprentice hermocli(stats listed below). You may take grotesques and taloses for troops but you can't have more toloses then grotesque sqauds. You MUST take at least one grotuqes squad in you army.

Apprentice hermoculi: 25 pnts.
Ws  Bs  S  T  W  I  A  Ld  Sv
  4    4   3  3  1  4  2   8   5+

Weapons:Hemoculi's flamer and close combat weapon
Options: Close combat weapon may be upgraded to poisined blades for 5 pnts.

Kabal of The Bloodied Claw: This Kabal is very small and so relies on hired warriors in combat. The army list goes as followes: The Kabal of the Bloodied hand can take wytches,Hellions, warp beast packs, and mandrakes as troops. Warriors count as elites. Also it can take a wytch master as HQ. The wytch master can be accompanied by 5-10 wytches.

Wytch Master:50
Ws  Bs  S  T  W  I  A  Ld  Sv
 6     4   3  3  2  7  3   9   6+
Wepions:Wytch weapons
Options:May take wargear form dark eldar armoury or arcane wargear

Kabal of the Dark Wrath:This Kabal relise on close combat and the webway. The army list is as follows:You MUST use webay portals. All warriors are armed with a splinter pistol and close combat weapon. The syrabrite may upgrade his close combat weapon to a power weapon for no extra cost. You may still take heavy weapons as listed in the codex. Scourges are armed with helglaves. One scourge may take a splinter cannon at +10 or shreder at +10.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2002, 05:22:09 PM by it wasnt me »
Not a single body of a night lords chaos space marine was found on the planet. However, given the symbols duabed in blood and the ashen corpses lying dead in thier beds, in the streets, and in the parks, the fate of Grendels World was unmistakably thier work. It can only be hoped the sensless genocide of the populuce can furnis us with a little more infomation on how to scour this menace from the face of the imperium.