News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: The Amethyst Hand  (Read 777 times)

Offline Inquisitor Xavier Saint

• Thought begets Heresy, Heresy begets Retribution
The Amethyst Hand
« on: January 25, 2004, 07:53:02 PM »
im brand new to Chaos, and the other day bought up a bunch of stuff to start my force, and looking through the codex, i didnt really like any of the legions, so i created my own Undivided one:  The Amethyst Hand,  heres their background:

During the Horus Heresy, after the drop-site massacres, two members of the Emperors Children Legion found themselves with Horus' forces, and their Legion going off in a different direction.  The two marines were Vet. Sgt Sol Arakis, and Captain Danus Stryfe.  The two allied themselves with Chaos Undivided, and participated with the Sons of Horus in the siege of the emperors palace.  After the Warmaster was struck down, the two fled with the rest of the traitors, and began to search for their home legion.  After finding them, Captain Stryfe was shocked to find the state they were in. To the Captain, the decadence and hunger for senation that was rife through the legion was a debasement of everything the Emperors Children stood for, even after their betrayal.  Stryfe found himself with two missions:  To eliminate the weakling slaves of the False Emperor, and to destroy the imposters posing as his legion.  Naming his band the Amethyst Hand, in honour of the original purple and gold armour that he and his troops still wear, and taking Sgt. Arakis and a small warband of troops loyal to him after the siege, he escaped to the Eye of terror, in search of a way to achieve his goals.  Centuries later, after attaining daemonhood and watching his small warband grow into a force to be reckoned with, he believes that he has finally found something to destroy the Emperors Children, and to reestablish the orginal ideals of the legion: Perfection in mind and body, not a race to achieve the next awesome sensation
"But I'm a REAL boy!"
....."20 shillings for the possessed doll."

Mankind must suffer so Mankind can survive, its as simple as that.