News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Death Guard Army List  (Read 844 times)

Offline Martis

Death Guard Army List
« on: June 26, 2003, 03:34:53 PM »
What does any1 think of this i have not really used this list much as i prefer to use my smurfs or eldar...But if i could have some feed back (Hint Hint) then i could revise the list an maybe get back into using the army...
Well here it is...

Chaos Lord-Mark of Nurgle, Terminator Armour, Plague Sword, Combi Bolter, Furious Charge, Daemonic Resilliance, Daemonic Esscence.

Chaos Lieutenant-power fist, mark of nurgle, bolt pistol, daemonic esscence, Furious Charge.

4x Chosen in Terminator Armour. 2x with combi melta and lightning claw.1x with combi flamer and chainfist. 1x with heavy flamer and chainfist. All have mark of Nurgle and furious charge.

6 chaos marines-mark of nurgle, bolt pistol, plague knife, forious charge. Champion with plague sword, bolt pistol, mark of nurgle and furious charge.

Rhino-Smoke Launchers,Extra Armour

6 chaos marines-mark of nurgle, bolt pistol, plague knife, forious charge. Champion with plague sword, bolt pistol, mark of nurgle and furious charge.

Rhino-Smoke Launchers,Extra Armour

5 chaos marines-mark of nurgle, bolter, plague knife.

Dreadnought-Plasma Cannon, Dread CCW, Smoke Launchers,Extra Armour

Predator-2x Sponsoon Lascannons, Turret Autocannon, Smoke Launchers,Extra Armour

Landraider-2x Sponsoon Lascannons, Heavy Bolter, Smoke Launchers,Extra Armour.

I do believe this is just over 1500pts and how can i drop anything? ???

I mainly fight vannila smurfs, dark eldar and eldar. (Ulthwe)

Thanks for help!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2003, 03:35:42 PM by The Lost Soul »