News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Chaos Made to Order  (Read 1399 times)

Offline Irisado

• A Light in The Grim-Darkness ~ Guns Don't Kill People, Copyright Stats Do | Farseer | Reporting Live! from the Crime Scene | Somewhat behind the times
  • Administrator
  • Soñando debajo del arco iris
  • Armies: Administrators must not play 40K
Chaos Made to Order
« on: November 20, 2016, 08:38:55 AM »
New & Exclusive | Games Workshop Webstore

There are a number of items here that may be of interest to the community.  The Daemonettes, in particular, were an old favourite of mine back when I fielded a mixed Chaos force.  These days I'd be more tempted by the Thousand Sons upgrade pack.

Is anyone thinking of picking any of these models up?
You haunt my in-box like an ex-girl friend could only dream of.

The Forum Rules - Please Read and Remember Them.

Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Offline Lord of Winter and War

• The Cause of Diabetes -Captain- Necrontyr Immortal - KoN Veteran - Master of All Diplomacy | Wi-Fi Nomad |
  • Ancient
  • Armies: Harlequins, Spiderfang, Bonereapers, Space Wolves
Re: Chaos Made to Order
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2016, 03:59:18 PM »
I'm not getting any of them. I was never a huge fan of the metal daemonette models (even though they showed naked boobs), as their arms were way too fragile. I always had their arms breaking off all the time and they took forever to re-attach. I much prefer everything to be made from plastic. The characters are cool, but none I need for my KDK.

Why get the thousand sons upgrade kit, when fantastic plastic models are around the corner? I find it odd they brought back that of all things.

Harlequin Army Blog

That's not blatant, this is blatant: I'm super happy that I'm playing Austria, the greatest nation in all of Diplomacy!

Azore of Austria

Offline Irisado

• A Light in The Grim-Darkness ~ Guns Don't Kill People, Copyright Stats Do | Farseer | Reporting Live! from the Crime Scene | Somewhat behind the times
  • Administrator
  • Soñando debajo del arco iris
  • Armies: Administrators must not play 40K
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2016, 04:23:08 PM »
I posted this before I knew about the new Thousand Sons models.  I agree that it does seem very strange to bring them back in the light of the new models being released.  I guess that some people might make use of them if they have any Chaos Space Marine sprues lying around, but then again it seems better to me just to save the money to buy the new models.
You haunt my in-box like an ex-girl friend could only dream of.

The Forum Rules - Please Read and Remember Them.

Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Offline Lord of Winter and War

• The Cause of Diabetes -Captain- Necrontyr Immortal - KoN Veteran - Master of All Diplomacy | Wi-Fi Nomad |
  • Ancient
  • Armies: Harlequins, Spiderfang, Bonereapers, Space Wolves
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2016, 05:01:59 PM »
I posted this before I knew about the new Thousand Sons models.  I agree that it does seem very strange to bring them back in the light of the new models being released.  I guess that some people might make use of them if they have any Chaos Space Marine sprues lying around, but then again it seems better to me just to save the money to buy the new models.

Exactly, and get all the next options which comes with it. The Emperor Children lord is very cool, and I was looking for him when I was still playing Slaanesh Chaos.
Harlequin Army Blog

That's not blatant, this is blatant: I'm super happy that I'm playing Austria, the greatest nation in all of Diplomacy!

Azore of Austria