News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: PM dilemma  (Read 302 times)

Offline Hashulaman

PM dilemma
« on: December 24, 2007, 01:02:26 AM »
Ok, I got some Plague marines, and the gear they came with is pretty screwy. No left handed bolters or even pistols. The power weapon was on the left and Power fist was on the right. Now how am i suppose to put the power on it, when all the left arms have CCW? WIth the power fist on the champion that limits me to a ccw for the left arm, or the power weapon. Either way I cant use both... What were GW thinking?

Offline Lord of Winter and War

• The Cause of Diabetes -Captain- Necrontyr Immortal - KoN Veteran - Master of All Diplomacy | Wi-Fi Nomad |
  • Ancient
  • Armies: Harlequins, Spiderfang, Bonereapers, Space Wolves
Re: PM dilemma
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 01:08:07 AM »
You will need to convert it, very easy. Take the close combat arms and cut the close combat weapon off. Attach the bolter. Done.  I thought the power weapons/fists were on the same hand? Bizarre. You can easily cut the guns/swords off the pistols and c/c weapons hands and attach a bolter, so it's not much of a worry regardless.

Harlequin Army Blog

That's not blatant, this is blatant: I'm super happy that I'm playing Austria, the greatest nation in all of Diplomacy!

Azore of Austria

Offline Hashulaman

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2007, 03:35:05 AM »
Easier said than done all the bolters have been glued on the other PM and it came with no extra parts.

Offline Sanctjud

• No one cares about Sanctjud's post count | Infinity Circuit
  • Absolute Chaos and SOLAR PUPPY
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2007, 08:46:44 AM »
GW was thinking that people are gonna buy more stuff.

It's that easy.  Buy another box of CSM's and swap arms.

You'd have to cut off the champs arm that you don't need anymore, then maybe transfer it to a new champ in the new CSM squad you'll have.

Other than that, Its greenstuff a bolter or some other suitable ranged weapon.

My 2 Cents.
If you meet a bear named Sanctjud in the tavern, don't get into his van for candy.  I did once....it's sticky, salty, and really not very nice. :(
Raptor Jesus will get you Tangi... oh he will.