Eisenhorn: XENOS

Started by The GrimSqueaker, August 9, 2016, 10:17:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The GrimSqueaker

Quote from: @TracyAuGoGOTact is for people who are too slow witted to be sarcastic.
Drink
Knights Tippler
Quote from: Surviving the WorldIf you can't make fun of something, it's probably not worth taking seriously.

You have to love the smell of science in the morning. It smells of learning.... or perhaps a gas leak.

Irisado

Inquisitors are the only aspect of the Imperium which is of interest to me, so this does look intriguing.  As always though, I'd need a new computer to be able to run it.
Quote from: Dipsomaniac on February  6, 2011, 01:05:46 AMYou haunt my in-box like an ex-girl friend could only dream of.

The Forum Rules - Please Read and Remember Them.

Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Wyddr

Dammit, Rummy! Don't you realize I have WORK to do? Sheesh.  >:(

The GrimSqueaker

I'll probably pick it up later this week and give it a try.

Quote from: @TracyAuGoGOTact is for people who are too slow witted to be sarcastic.
Drink
Knights Tippler
Quote from: Surviving the WorldIf you can't make fun of something, it's probably not worth taking seriously.

You have to love the smell of science in the morning. It smells of learning.... or perhaps a gas leak.

Sir_Godspeed

I saw TotalBiscuit's "WTF is..." of it, and he complained that the combat aspect was kind of a waste, since it seems to have been designed with tablets in mind. However, if the story (which is basically the titular Eisenhorn novel, from what I gather) and presentation of the non-battlefield side of the Imperium is strong enough, it might have become a decent game since his look at it.

One day I hope to see a well-fleshed out 40k RPG that takes you into the hearts of Hive Cities and Administratum Palaces and the likes, with Bioware-esque production values or something.

The GrimSqueaker

As a tablet to PC port, many of the reviews are not good as such. Still, while combat doesn't seem all that interesting people do seem to be having fun with it. I may wait a little to see if there are any updates or a better sale price.

Drink
Knights Tippler