News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Craftworld steirm Canoir Project log  (Read 1517 times)

Offline Dunedain

• Distance..out of reach...just a hair's breath away
Craftworld steirm Canoir Project log
« on: December 30, 2009, 04:55:03 PM »
So i've been collecting my eldar army for about 9 months now and done a little on and off painting, but for the most part, my eldar have gone unpainted until now. There have been several incidents with primer and other materials that have set my painting back drastically, but now i'm finally ready to get painting seriously. I have about 1.7k of wood elves that need painting too, so i'm going to try to have my eldar finished up by around mid-late February.

The list of unpainted models is as follows

5 warp spiders
5 fire dragons
10 pathfinders
8 striking scorpions
a farseer

i also have two tanks that i started painting when i first started collecting, but haven't touched since. they need quite a bit of work to make them look decent, but i've confident that i can fix them up nicely.

So to start this off properly, i shall give you a picture of the leader of the army himself, Stormlord Aeirling, Autarch of Craftworld Steirm canoir.

His base is still a long way from done, and i might put a few more little details on him at a later date, but he is, for the most part, finished.

This was my first model i ever painted decently, with the help of a  veteran painter from my local games store. The techniques i learned painting this model have helped greatly as i start work on the rest of my army.
We passed upon the stairs. He spoke of was and when. Although i wasn't there, he said i was his friend. which came as a surprise

I spoke into his eyes "I thought you died alone, a long long time ago."

He laughed "Oh no, not me, we never lost control, you're face to face, with the man who sold the world"

Quote from: Warfare;45947
Thank you Captain Politically Correct.
To survive in this world, one must be as mad as a hatter...thankfully, i am

I will kill the pedobears.All of them. Forever

Offline Dunedain

• Distance..out of reach...just a hair's breath away
Re: Craftworld steirm Canoir Project log
« Reply #1 on: January 3, 2010, 11:58:19 AM »
Update, Dire avengers and Howling banshees

Here's a picture of two of my Dire avengers

and another, closer shot

and a close up of one of my Howling banshees

We passed upon the stairs. He spoke of was and when. Although i wasn't there, he said i was his friend. which came as a surprise

I spoke into his eyes "I thought you died alone, a long long time ago."

He laughed "Oh no, not me, we never lost control, you're face to face, with the man who sold the world"

Quote from: Warfare;45947
Thank you Captain Politically Correct.
To survive in this world, one must be as mad as a hatter...thankfully, i am

I will kill the pedobears.All of them. Forever