News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Exodus, Zombie Survival RPG, Discussion Thread  (Read 9621 times)

Offline Lord Tyrannicus

• Anti-Power Fist Activist.
Exodus, Zombie Survival RPG, Discussion Thread
« on: September 3, 2012, 07:48:58 AM »
Hey guys,

I'm looking to see if there is any interest going around on these boards for a new RPG. I know the RPG board is a bit slow at the moment, but for all I know there could be a whole lot of lurkers around.

The game will be semi-linear, semi-open world, with a main focus on character driven plot lines and relationships. The zombies will be secondary, that part is important. The intended purpose of the game is to allow the players to immerse themselves into the world and fully empathise with their own character and the characters around them. Choice and relationships will be key, how you build your character and how you make your character interact with others will be the most important aspect of this game.

I intend to flesh out some new mechanics, however a large portion of the game will require inter-player conversation, and conversation with NPC's, so you players will need to be willing to get talking. Survival will be an important aspect of the game, and so searching for and acquiring the essentials to survive will also be a large part of the game. The game will feature a hidden perspectives system, in which each player will be able to do things without other players knowing about it, not necessarily for the sake of keeping secrets, just because that's how things work in real life not everybody knows everything that is happening all the time, "Eric's got a gun and three friends? Why didn't I hear about that?" Kindred has kindly added a Spoiler function to allow me to do this. Another mechanic I'm working on is timed events, in which you will be allocated a time to think about something before you MUST make a decision, these events will likely be big events, life or death style. I'm looking for a good link to help me out with this at the moment. Obviously a part of this will be based on the honour system, so that's important too.

I'm looking for 3 to 6 regular players who are willing to commit time fairly regularly. (ALL SELECTED).

There are some requirements to join in though:
  • You must be able to write well, grammar is important.
  • You must be able to craft a reasonable character, this isn't going to be a zombie slayer, don't make your character one.
  • You must be able to stomach some potentially terrible stuff, this won't always be pretty.
  • You must be willing to establish some relationships with other characters and players, again that part is key.

I hope this can generate some interest because we could craft a really powerful story here, and have a lot of fun with it. I don't mean to be too restrictive, but I would like to attract some players of a good calibre.

I'm aware that quite a few of the big time players are already in game, so if you guys are interested but don't want to play two games then don't worry, the game won't be up and running for a while yet at the very least!

So tell me if you're interested or would like to ask questions!

Also, I'm gathering my inspiration largely from The Walking Dead franchise, so if you've had anything to do with that, then that's the kind of genre I'm trying to fit into. I've also posted a link to here on Telltales The Walking Dead Forum, so that might send a few players over too if there's any interest.

Thanks guys!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 03:21:44 AM by Lord Tyrannicus »
~ Lord Tyrannicus

Offline The Nightwalker

• Ork Boy
  • Just Passing Through
  • Armies: Deffskullz
Re: Zombie Survival RPG, Character Driven, Interest Thread
« Reply #1 on: September 3, 2012, 08:12:32 AM »
Well I'm certainly interested. This sounds like it could be fun. I'll refrain from coming up with character ideas though, until you post up character creation.. Or not.

Anyways, I'm interested in playing.

Offline Heretek

• General Freyberg | Out, damn'd Grot! | Ork Boy
  • Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #2 on: September 3, 2012, 09:42:29 PM »
I'll also put my hand up and declare interest. I like the idea of a game that's more focused on survival and interaction, rather than turning zombie heads into chunky salsa. It helps that I'm a big fan of the Walking Dead, too.

Offline faitherun (Fay-ith-er-run)

• Armies: Pointy Ears and bugs
« Reply #3 on: September 4, 2012, 12:31:35 AM »
Sounds fun and well set up.

Count me in.

So, what your saying is it's not your fault you look stupid by using words you don't get?
Flawless logic.

Offline Lord Tyrannicus

« Reply #4 on: September 4, 2012, 01:08:23 AM »
Alright, interest is looking good!

I'll make sure to post up any more thoughts on mechanics and such as I feel it is necessary or if any questions are asked, so fire away if you have any doubts.

Now, I haven't run a RPG before, but I am a decent writer, and if things pan out how I hope they do then the players should write the story as much as I do. In any case, Saracenar is my brother, and if he doesn't get a spot in the game, then he'll be helping me out with writing and whatnot since he has experience.

I'm still thinking about things and working on stuff, so hopefully we get some more interest before the start date.

It would be a real help to me if anyone knew of a website that had a timer countdown instantly after you hit the link, but I can work around that if not! The best one I've find is: 1 Minute Timer - TimerCountdown.net

Thanks for the interest guys!
« Last Edit: September 4, 2012, 04:44:25 AM by Lord Tyrannicus »
~ Lord Tyrannicus

Offline Saracenar

• Skarboy Nob
  • "Ugh..."
  • Armies: Malifaux :P
« Reply #5 on: September 4, 2012, 03:16:22 AM »
Yes, it's true. This game has my endorsement!

If there's enough interest I'll be helping out with the game as a sort of co-GM/idea man. And boy, do I have some fun ideas... :D

So you better hope I'm a player :P

Offline Lord Tyrannicus

« Reply #6 on: September 8, 2012, 01:17:07 AM »
Alright, it seems like all the Role-players of the Forum are here and accounted for, so I’m going to post up the rules of the game and a run-down of how the main mechanics will work.

Note: This came out way longer than I expected, so if you don't have the time to read it all then you can just read the dot points for the Rules, they're all pretty simple anyway. You will however have to read the Mechanics section, it's pretty important.

Exodus
Zombie Survival RPG

This will be a semi-linear, character driven narrative based game. The aim of the game will be survival, but the focus will be on character interaction and humanity. I intend to pressure the players into crafting a solid character with developed morals and identity, preferably your characters will then clash and create conflict, because ultimately, when it comes to a Zombie Apocalypse your true colours will show, and they won’t all show to be the same.

Rules

There will be several key rules to playing, but largely I will try not to impinge too much on the creativity of the storylines the players create:
•   No God-Modding.
•   No Power-Modding.
•   Abide by the honesty system.
•   You must uphold a high level of spelling and grammar.
•   Be respectful.

God Modding and Power Modding
I’m going to moderating this, I will decide what happens and what doesn’t, both for the purposes of the narrative and for the purposes of creating a well-balanced character. This is going to be fairly important at some points, not so much at others. Just don’t do things that make your character overly awesome, we’re all humans here so none of us are perfect.

Here is an example of god-modding:
“Derek lifted his revolver, cocked the hammer and let fly six deadly bullets at the advancing horde, six shots, six dead walkers”.

Here is an example of what isn’t considered god-modding:
“Derek lent down to pick up the pencil, he really needed that pencil to complete Faber-Castell’s 75 shades of aqua set”.

Don’t god-mod in situations of life and death, situations that require an NPC or other player to also interact, or anything along those lines. This is mainly to ensure that you don’t spoil what could be really interesting moments by going and completing them all by yourself. On the other, I’m not modding every tiny thing, if you want that pencil, you pick it up, I trust you with that.

Power-modding is essentially the same thing, it just means don’t determine what happens to other players for them, if you’re interacting with them; wait for them to respond to see what happens.

Honesty System
This game is going to feature several mechanics that require the player to act on the honesty system, I can’t monitor what you are doing, but in the spirit of the game preferably everyone will play fair. Spoiler tags will hide information only available to some characters, timers will limit time to make decisions and such, things like this will require the player to do the right thing. That said, you guys seem like you’ll be fine with this.

Spelling and Grammar
You don’t have to be a master sentence crafter, but using your basic writing techniques is a must, paragraphs, capital letters, full stops and such make reading long sections of text so much easier, so let’s try and stick to it.

Respect
Be nice to other people while OOC, I don’t expect that any of you guys are really capable of being truly mean anyway, but it’s a rule just in case! However while we’re in game and in character I fully expect you guys to play to whatever your character believes, this is a Zombie Apocalypse, people are going to be grumpy.

Mechanics

I will be implementing a few mechanics that could be a bit tricky, I haven’t moderated a game before, but hopefully I’ve thought everything through well enough. I want to try some interesting new things, and here they are.

Hidden Perspective
This game will feature a system that essentially makes your character a human being. It will isolate you from everything that isn’t directly affecting you. This will mean that every character is an individual and that if you want to learn something about a character then you have to learn it yourself, not just read about what somebody else has said to that person and such. This will also mean that characters will develop specific relationships with other characters at their own leisure, and that the relationship you make with a character could be different to the relationship someone else has with that character. This will allow for secrets, private conversations, alliances and all the fun stuff that makes humans human. This will affect both character interaction and exploration. If you want do something by yourself then only you will be given the information pertaining to the situation. Obviously this will make my job very hard and require a lot of book keeping, but I’m up for that!

Kindred has installed Spoiler Tags for us, so everybody make sure they’re working correctly for you.

Here’s a few examples of how this will work in regards to my posts as the Moderator. When I update I will split the post into section, some parts will be privy to all players, such as broad descriptions of areas and the like, as well as conversations that everyone is participating in and things like that.

Some parts will be privy to multiple characters but not all, such as private conversation between players, situations were one player can see or hear what another player is doing and things of the like.

Then there will be the situations were only one player is privy to the information, such as while searching, while talking to an NPC, while alone and anything of the such.

I will write up an example of a post I may make which has something of each in it:
“The apartment block is quiet at night, most of the group are sleeping, the comfort of a bed lets even the most restless fall asleep tonight, after countless waking hours. Darkness looms outside, ever present throughout the night. The room feels massive with the inner wall torn down, although it means plenty of room for everyone, it also means that you can’t feel the warmth of bodies you become so accustomed to other past few weeks. The silence is eerie on one side of the room, only barely disrupted by the deep whispers of Derek, Abraham(NPC) and Graham far on the other side. Henrietta sits at the window; curtain slightly peeled back, just enough to see out into the darkness.”

This section privy only to: Derek and Graham.
[Spoiler]””Do you think I should tell the group?” whispered Abraham, his tired eyes barely capable of staying open. He desperately needed to sleep, but his guilty conscience was keeping him awake.”[/spoiler]

This section privy only to: Henrietta.
[Spoiler]”You stare out into the darkness, it’s been so long since you’ve slept, but someone has to keep watch and it’s your turn. The first night of what appears to be true safety, and you cannot sleep, not yet. Despite how long you’ve been staring out the window your eyes just aren’t adjusting, the darkness houses only the purples swirls and dizzying movements that come with sleepless eyes.”[/spoiler]

As you can see here the first section is open to everybody, however the second section is only open to two of the players. Those players will need to respond to the NPC to continue on with this section. The third section is privy only to one player, as it a description of her state and what she can see outside.

Now, that is how I will write up my posts, and you will have to do the same. The two players talking to the NPC will label their spoiler tags as privy to each other and to me. The player looking out the window would write her actions to me alone, she might include her thoughts into this section or any minor movements or such that she wished to do. If I deemed that she did something that everyone could see then I would write that up in my post, or if she did something that only a select few other players could see then I would write that up to them specifically also. This would work the same way for instance if Henrietta wanted to eavesdrop on the conversation between the Derek, Abraham and Graham.

This will be the hardest part of the game to keep working properly, but should add a new layer of group dynamic to the game if it works out well. So if you don’t understand something please ask and I’ll sort it out.

Timed Events
The other big thing will be timed events. At times I’m going to limit your ability to think and see how you react; I will do this in two ways. The first way is to provide you with a link to a timer, you will instantly click it, start the timer and then you will have until it times out to decide what to do. Once the timer stops you must have made your decision, no changing your mind once you start typing out your post. These events will usually happen to single players.

Here’s an example:
“The greens of the forest meld into a blur ahead as the diminishing sunlight sends rays directly towards you. Your heart beats rapidly in your chest as the hurried motion of the group around dizzies your head, moans and groans are within close earshot behind, panic is building as the group tries to keep quiet as they run, puffing and panting along the way. You look behind you quickly, tens of the dead are shambling towards you, they may be slow but they aren’t suffering from the severe malnutrition your group is, and they can walk forever. As you turn your head forward a brown blur appears ahead and to the left of you, several walkers are going to cross the path of the group, you hear a thud behind you and a groan of pain, Abraham has tripped, blood is trickling down his head, he isn’t getting back up, you stop and a massive force butts into your side. You stumble to your right as you look to see that Fiona been engaged by the group of walkers that cut the group off, she is fending one off but more are piling in. The rest of the group is running towards to edge of the woods, Abraham is dirtied and bloodied on the forest floor, the dead are approaching and Fiona is screaming and struggling to break away from three soon to be four walkers.”

You have 60 seconds to decide what to do: 1 Minute Timer - TimerCountdown.net

That’s how it will happen, you have 60 seconds to decide what you are going to do, run, grab Abraham, or help Fiona. Once the timer is up it will pop-up on the screen and you must make the final decision then and there.

If you think you have a smart fourth option up your sleeve then go for it, but I won’t go easy on a hero, so you better have a very good idea!

The other kind of timed event is simple in that rather than having a timer I will give certain actions a time value and then you can take as many of them as you want, but if you take too long then you’ll be in trouble, or not long enough and you may have wasted a valuable opportunity.

An example of this may been in a situation where you are scavenging, zombies are coming, they are maybe three minutes away from what you can see. There are ten drawers and cupboards in the pharmacy to search; they will take rough thirty seconds each to search. Then you choose which ones to search from a list. The safe number of drawers to search being five or less, six would be pushing it and seven or more would be asking for trouble.

Those are the main two big mechanics in the game, everything else will be reasonably standard, things like the passing of time, the need for simultaneous posting and such will depend on the situation. Anything else you encounter I will explain as the game goes on.

Thanks for reading through this massive block of text, sorry it was so long, I thought I could've condensed it more than that, my bad. When everybody has read through and understand can you post in the thread and we'll see when everyone wants to create a character and get ready to go!
« Last Edit: September 8, 2012, 04:03:39 AM by Lord Tyrannicus »
~ Lord Tyrannicus

Offline Heretek

• Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #7 on: September 8, 2012, 03:44:27 AM »
Right, I've had a read and I'm definitely keen to give it a shot. You've got a very ambitious concept going on here, I think we're in for quite a ride.

Offline Saracenar

• Skarboy Nob
  • "Ugh..."
  • Armies: Malifaux :P
« Reply #8 on: September 8, 2012, 04:07:23 AM »
All good. Unless someone else comes along it's looking like I'll be a player in this one :)

Offline The Nightwalker

• Ork Boy
  • Just Passing Through
« Reply #9 on: September 8, 2012, 08:17:04 AM »
Sounds good, I'm certainly in. It's good to see Saracenar getting a chance to play as well, it seems like he is running all the games.

Offline Killskin

• Wise men wonder while strong men die.
  • Armies: Da Orks
« Reply #10 on: September 8, 2012, 10:14:25 AM »
I WANNA PLAY!!!! I like zombies :)

I`ve when wanting to get in a zombie RPG, and I`ve been waiting for some time. This my chance!

I read the rules.
« Last Edit: September 8, 2012, 10:48:32 AM by Killskin »
"Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death."
    +++ Count Vlad von Carstein +++

« Reply #11 on: September 9, 2012, 12:31:10 AM »
Looks good

Privy to all:
[spoiler]The spoiler system seems to be really easy to use too - assuming I did this right[/spoiler]
So, what your saying is it's not your fault you look stupid by using words you don't get?
Flawless logic.

Offline skoops6

• Armies: those pointy eared dudes with the ninja star guns
« Reply #12 on: September 9, 2012, 02:07:26 AM »
Oh yes, I have been waiting for something like this for so long
Absolutely count me in
I'm on most every day so i can post every 1-2
edit: In reguards to the timer, do we just have 60 seconds to decide and type it? what if we are not on when it is posted? do we just do our time from when we see it? or will we be told previosly to be on at such and such time

« Last Edit: September 9, 2012, 02:25:01 AM by skoops6 »
You mean a gaming and miniatures company has devised a way to encourage you to buy more of their product? The FIENDS!

Offline Lord Tyrannicus

« Reply #13 on: September 9, 2012, 04:08:14 AM »
Hey guys,

I didn't expect to get any more interest honestly and after typing out that big block of rules, especially about the Hidden Perspective, I realised how much work this could be to keep all the connections working together and such. What I'm saying is I don't think I'll be able to handle six players as of the beginning of the game.

I asked Saracenar if he wanted out to let Killskin have his spot, but he says he really wants to finally play in an RPG, so I thought that five would have to be the number.

Now Skoops has asked to play but I'm sorry to say you asked just a little bit too late! I can see you're enthused so I will keep you on notice if I'm going to add in an additional pool of players at a later date. Otherwise you're free to lurk around and read through the game as it goes on. Sorry buddy, I just don't want to overextend myself and kill the game early on.

As for the rest of the guys, I will lock in your positions and update the Original Post. I will do up the Character Creation Sheet for everyone to fill out as well shortly and then take on any questions before we get to starting!

As for your question Skoops, the way the timer will work is how it is in my example, you will read the passage, then click the following link. You have until the timer hits zero to decide what to do. Once the timer is over feel free to take your typing out your response, just don't change your mind on what you are going to do while you type. There won't be specific post times, just post as you get to the point.

Thanks guys!
~ Lord Tyrannicus

Offline skoops6

• Armies: those pointy eared dudes with the ninja star guns
« Reply #14 on: September 9, 2012, 04:23:15 AM »
I understand, thats perfectly ok. I will be waiting on the wings if anyone drops out mid-game, and eagerly reading as the game progesses. have fun everyone!
You mean a gaming and miniatures company has devised a way to encourage you to buy more of their product? The FIENDS!

Offline azore24

• Infinity Circuit
  • Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #15 on: September 9, 2012, 05:35:36 PM »
This looks quite neat, and I shall probably follow it.  I'm just sad that I'm too busy right now to have joined up.  Best of luck to the zombie hordes!

[spoiler]Also, spoilers are neat!

Azore of Ath-Ron[/spoiler]
Unsophisticated players might think that the Letter of the rules is more important than the Spirit - but the Letter isn't liable to sneak up behind you with an axe if you abuse it.
"Esprit de Core," 2005

Offline Lord Tyrannicus

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2012, 03:20:33 AM »
Thanks for understanding Skoops! Thanks for the interest too Azore, feel free to to read through and see what everyone is doing!

Okay guys, this is moving more quickly than I thought it would, but that's okay! So I'll post up character creation and then we'll see when everyone wants get started.

Character Creation
The Character Creation sheet will be split into two parts. The first part will be your basic details, as would be discernible from looking at you, but not talking to you. The second part will your more personal details, these will be put into spoiler tags and only be privy to me.

The opening of the game will take place on a small cruise ship, you will all be taking a holiday out at sea, craft your character accordingly.

Basic Details

Name: Your character's first and last name.
Age Range: Your character's approximate age, 20 - 30, 30 - 40, etc.
Physical Appearance: Your character's appearance and any clothing they are wearing.

These are all the details the players will know about each other, as they can learn from looking at you.

Personal Details

Occupation: Your character's major occupations and current occupations.
Additional Information: Any information you feel you need to add that may influence my early understanding of your character. This field is OPTIONAL, I do not expect you all to fill this in, only if you really feel the need to.
Family and Friends: I will explain this in full below.

These are details that may help determine what your character is capable of in situations were I need to determine an outcome based on your character's ability. These details will not be privy to the other players. You may be asked about them during conversation, feel free to distribute, also feel free to lie about them and make up whatever you want to tell other people. I would prefer that the players revealed and developed their  character's throughout the game, and thus I don't want a massive passage on your character's background, it would spoil a bit of the fun I believe. Don't forget to put this section in SPOILER TAGS.

Family and Friends
You are on a cruise holiday, you have likely brought family/friends/romantic interests/etc, these characters will make up part of the NPC pool so that everyone feels that they have some kind of connection to someone within the group to begin with. For this section I would like you each to create FIVE NPC's. I will then select a number of these NPC's and insert them into the game, each of you getting varying amounts with the potential  to get none, if I feel so mean. I don't need a massive description on each of these characters, just one line each will do, if anything at all. I will assume control of these characters and thus develop their personalities as the game goes on, so if you would like to have an early hand in shaping them, make a sentence that might compel me to develop them in a certain way.

These characters do not need to be connected, and you do not need to fill all of the above roles if you do not want. You could include your Wife, Best Friend, Girlfriend and two Children for instance. I will then select some of that at my leisure and based on which ones would make sense to be together. For instance I may choose Wife, or Wife and Children, or Best Friend, or Girlfriend, but I wouldn't choose Wife and Girlfriend cause that would make for one awkward holiday. These character's will all be canon, including the one's that aren't selected. You do not have to ever talk about the one's that aren't but they still exist and I might hit you with their existence at some point, so don't forget about them.

Alright, that's all for character creation! Once everyone is done we'll discuss when to start up and I'll get moving. Feel free to ask any questions!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 05:35:51 AM by Lord Tyrannicus »
~ Lord Tyrannicus

Offline Heretek

• Lazerous Penguin
Re: Exodus, Zombie Survival RPG, Discussion Thread
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2012, 05:52:22 AM »
Name: Alex Monroe
Age Range: Mid 20's
Physical Appearance:  Petite, with straight black hair falling to her shoulders and a slightly upturned nose, Alex looks like someone's kid sister. Built like a swimmer, Alex is slim, not particularly muscular, but she keeps herself in good shape. Her eyes are a very light blue, almost grey, complementing her pale skin, and she wears a black shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the elbow, a blue singlet underneath the shirt, and a pair of old, frayed blue jeans. While on the cruise liner, Alex wears a pair of open sandals. A pair of sunglasses are perched on her head, she wears a silver bracelet around her wrist, and a heavy camera hangs from a strap around her neck.

[spoiler]Age: 26
Occupation: Photographer working for the cruise company, previously worked as a photojournalist for a series of small papers.
Additional Information: Alex is not particularly happy working on the cruise liner. She did a degree in photography and journalism to become a reporter, not to take publicity photos or holiday snaps for drunk tourists. But, most of the small town papers she worked for couldn't justify employing a university graduate to take pictures for them, and no major newpaper would touch someone with no experience in the field. So, she very much feels like she's slumming it and is basically working to pay the bills.
Family and Friends:
Sam Monroe – Alex’s slacker younger brother, she got him a job on the cruise ship as a janitor
Margaret ‘Maggie’ King – Alex’s best friend on the ship, works at the bar
Daniel Banks – Alex’s ex-boyfriend, an rather unsavoury chap, what-ho old bean?, one of the stewards on board
Chris West – A new friend, one of the passengers on the cruise. There might be some feelings developing there

[/spoiler]

Family isn't done yet, but I wanted to get the bare bones posted.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 04:40:46 AM by Khemri. »

Offline The Nightwalker

• Ork Boy
  • Just Passing Through
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2012, 10:05:41 PM »
Name: Glen Hemler
Physical Appearance: He is tall and well built for his age, suggesting a life of physical activity. He has a short and well kept graying beard, and two blue eyes with an energy usually found only in a younger generation.

The blue jeans and blue button up shirt mark him as an American. While the brown leather longcoat he wears in the evenings shows he is past his prime and dislikes the cold and wind. He is never without the high dollar divers watch he wears on his left wrist. Finally, a sharp eye can pick out a thin chain around his neck.

[spoiler]
Occupations: Glen had joined the Army as a rifleman in the infantry when he was eighteen. He made it to the rank of Captain while working on a PhD. After he retired from the Army he spent a few years working as a college professor, teaching the history of warfare. Quickly growing tired of the office job, he joined the Chicago Police Department. This is where he is currently employed as a sergeant detective in the criminal apprehension unit.

Friends
Gale: Glen's youngest twin brother, who has been his constant companion in life.
Major Johnson: A friend from Glen's military days.
Anya & Alice: Gale's two daughters from his late wife, who are 19 and 17 years old.
Jim: A close friend who works closely beside Glen in the CPD.[/spoiler]

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2012, 12:43:00 AM »
Name: Katie
Physical Appearance: Katie is a redheaded girl, about 5 ft tall, and seems to always be in a different bikini.

[spoiler]
Occupation: Student - just graduated highschool, and on a senior trip
Family and Friends:

Amy: Best friend - age 18. Loves animals and especially fish. Vegetarian.

Todd: Boyfriend - age 19. Quiet, shy, avid collector of coins.

Susana: Twin sister - age 19. Often confused for Katie, the girls always look out for each other

Francis: Random kid from school - age 18. He is not well known to Katie and the group, but Francis is known to be a bit of a nerd at school

Andrea: Francis's girlfriend - age 17. Pregnant, although none except her and Francis know it yet
[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 09:40:46 AM by faitherun (Fay-ith-er-run) »
Flawless logic.