News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Sleeping Gods I: Return to Encaris V (interest and OOC thread, All Spots Full)  (Read 11919 times)

Offline faitherun (Fay-ith-er-run)

• Armies: Pointy Ears and bugs
I personally would rather be surprised later by what evryone else could do. But that may just be me. What does everyone else think?

+1
So, what your saying is it's not your fault you look stupid by using words you don't get?
Flawless logic.

Offline azore24

• Infinity Circuit
  • Lazerous Penguin
Dude, I don't even know the ooc stuff about my goodies.

Azore of Ath-Ron
Unsophisticated players might think that the Letter of the rules is more important than the Spirit - but the Letter isn't liable to sneak up behind you with an axe if you abuse it.
"Esprit de Core," 2005

Offline Killskin

• Wise men wonder while strong men die.
  • Armies: Da Orks
Does the Eye of Kurnous only cover one eyepiece because its only 1 lens?
"Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death."
    +++ Count Vlad von Carstein +++

Offline Saracenar

• Skarboy Nob
  • "Ugh..."
  • Armies: Malifaux :P
Do I need to put the armour on now, or can I leave until just before we get dropped off?

Offline Foalchu

Sorry for the delay folks.  My flight to greece messed me up a bit in terms of times and net access.  To answer your questions, the eye of Kurnous only goes over one eye lens.  The armor and helm for saracenar donrlt need to be put on untilhe wants to use them, and azore... ill find my ooc notes and send you a pm about yours.

Update is coming around 8 or 9 PM Greece time (2.5-3 hrs) when i can tet away from work to a netcafe again.
"Some call the Eldar decadent.  If that is true, the Imperial Army could do with some of that decadence."
"We warned you of the price of your actions, now you must pay it in full - in blood."
*cringe-worthy teen sig section removed*

Offline Foalchu

Okay, posting from a real computer now.  The update is posted, and OOCly speaking, the captains is gathering you guys to show you the approach in-system as well as to give Ythoelle a chance to share her thoughts and experiences on Encaris V.  So, Khemri, if you wish, you could work that into your post, maybe waiting until the others have gotten to the bridge before posting.

Sorry about the delays, my ipod touch was stolen so I was without means to access the internet until I finally managed to get to an internet cafe.

I think the group is shaping up nicely and I'm predicitng a bunch of really interesting interactions in the near future.

As a final note, I'll be able to update in about 5-7 days, as that's when we'll be in another village with internet access.
"Some call the Eldar decadent.  If that is true, the Imperial Army could do with some of that decadence."
"We warned you of the price of your actions, now you must pay it in full - in blood."

Offline azore24

• Infinity Circuit
  • Lazerous Penguin
Is there a way for me to move my gifts?  I suppose I could sing them over, but that seems quite difficult.  I suppose the Eldar don't use hand carts at all...

Azore of Ath-Ron
Unsophisticated players might think that the Letter of the rules is more important than the Spirit - but the Letter isn't liable to sneak up behind you with an axe if you abuse it.
"Esprit de Core," 2005

Offline Foalchu

The captain's going to send in some crew members to move them to where your walker is being kept, in the hangar where you guys will be exiting the scout cruiser.  So Uriel can leave them there unless he really wants to carry them with him to the bridge.  They're fairly light, so he could, but they are still fairly big in terms of dimensions.

Offline Heretek

• General Freyberg | Out, damn'd Grot! | Ork Boy
  • Lazerous Penguin
Just a quick heads up for you guys; my internet access is a bit limited at the moment, as my laptop is off getting fixed (I was supposed to have it back yesterday...). I'm going to throw a quick post up now to reply to Nightwalker, but then it's indefinite silence again.

Offline Foalchu

Alrighty, I have internet access for the rest of the day, but I have to finish Plato's Trial and Death of Socrates as well as a paper on the subject before I can mess about as fully as I want to and update the thread for you guys.

This translates to an 80% chance that I'll be able to update for you guys tonight.  If I can't swing it tonight, I'll try to update you at the next hotel we arrive at, or the next internet cafe, which should be within a day or two.

Offline Saracenar

• Skarboy Nob
  • "Ugh..."
Cool. My exams will be over in 48 hours so I'll be back to full posting power by then.

Offline Heretek

• General Freyberg | Out, damn'd Grot! | Ork Boy
  • Lazerous Penguin
Sorry I was out of the game for so long, guys. Who'd have guessed it would take a fortnight to get my laptop fixed?

Offline Foalchu

That's perfectly okay, as I wasn't able to swing the time or internet access in Greece to update.  But we're all back now, so it's good.

Offline azore24

• Infinity Circuit
  • Lazerous Penguin
What do we know about our mission, in character.

Azore of Ath-Ron
"Esprit de Core," 2005

Offline Foalchu

In character, you know exactly what the Priest and exarchs have told you in game, and what the captain has now said (as of the post from a minute ago).

It's not much, but then again (OOC knowledge here), the priest hasn't really communicated with the captain recently...  *is so mysterious*

Offline Killskin

• Wise men wonder while strong men die.
  • Armies: Da Orks
Are we going to get moving soon? I'm almost out of things to post while still on the ship.
"Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death."
    +++ Count Vlad von Carstein +++

Offline Foalchu

We're going to be off the ship by the next update.  Unless of course the rest of the group tarries and doesn't head to the vampire.

Offline azore24

• Infinity Circuit
  • Lazerous Penguin
I've been waiting for the group to move to the hangar to do stuff there.  I figured we were talking, so splitting the party was not a good thing.

Azore of Ath-Ron
"Esprit de Core," 2005

Offline Foalchu

You guys can do stuff in the hangar if you want, just put up any chatter before this friday as things might get a little hairy with the next update...  *laughs ominously*

Offline Saracenar

• Skarboy Nob
  • "Ugh..."
Just out of curiosity, if we do encounter Necrons, will they conform to the new fluff of their current codex? Or remain as they were in Encaris V? If we're allowed to know, of course.